Announcing the new MBA x Computer Science Degree
Our newest innovative, interdisciplinary program is designed to give students a comprehensive framework in business and leadership combined with technical knowledge and skills in computer science.
Introducing the Full-Time MBA at D’Amore-McKim
Our MBA fully integrates world-class academics and meaningful business experience, creating a powerful fusion that informs, inspires, and connects you to the pulse of today’s business world.
- Gain 3, 6, or 12 months of in-depth business experience
- Work as a paid employee on critical projects at a leading business
- Apply classroom learning as you explore new career possibilities
- Develop a lifetime of valuable connections
- Enroll in electives outside the business school at any of five distinguished Northeastern University colleges
- Get the perfect blend of business acumen and interdisciplinary knowledge
- Raise your profile with employers who value your ability to see the big picture
- Step up your interdisciplinary studies and hone crucial technical skills in one of our new MBA x Computer Science concentrations offered through the Khoury College of Computer Sciences
Upcoming Future Student Events
Graduate Business Admissions Drop-In Day
Haven’t been able to get to campus for an Information session? Stop by on Thursday, April 18th for one-on-one time with an Admission officer.
Webinar: Full-Time MBA Concentration – Marketing
Join Professor Bruce Clark for a webinar to learn all about the D’Amore-McKim full-time MBA program’s Marketing concentration. The webinar will highlight industry trends, specific skills mastered, examples of projects, and exciting elective opportunities.
Meet Some of Our Students
“The real power of the residency is developing an ‘I’m ready to do it’ attitude. I never said, ‘I don’t know’ or ‘I’ve never done it.’ It was always, ‘I will try,’ and not rejecting something just because it’s new.”
“No other university offered a comparable option that would enable a career-switcher like myself to gain 6 months to a year of applicable work experience while at the same time working towards the completion of an MBA,” says Adarkwa.
“My career decision has been hugely influenced by my successful and enriching corporate residency at LogMeIn,” says Johnson.
Learn More About Admissions
Visit with us and see first hand Northeastern University’s world class facilities, urban campuses and engaging classrooms in action.
Find the deadlines and decision dates you need to know. Submit your application by the earliest date possible for priority consideration.
From application requirements to application steps, find out everything you need to know to apply to D’Amore-McKim.
Choose Two Concentrations
You’ll start your Fall Semester by taking MBA foundation courses and career management classes. Next, you will select two concentrations for coursework beginning in the second semester.
In order to be eligible for the MBA x Computer Science program, you must be accepted into Khoury College of Computer Sciences. Students will then select one business concentration and one computer science concentration, which includes 12 credit hours from Khoury College.