The Latest MBA Twist: MBAx
Dean Raj Echambadi speaks to John Byrne, editor-in-chief of Poets&Quants, about D’Amore-McKim’s innovative MBAx programs
Discover more about Hybrid NUflex–a model designed to comply with density restrictions and provide flexibility to our faculty and students starting in Fall 2020.
Today, every company is a technology company, with machine intelligence and data analytics continuously redefining how, when, and where we do business. To lead in this landscape of digital convergence, you need to act quickly and nimbly, learn to distinguish hype from trend, and manage technologically driven change—before change manages you.
A conventional business education won’t prepare you to excel in this environment. Our Full-Time MBA program will.
In our program, you’ll integrate foundational business knowledge with an understanding of how to navigate a landscape that is consistently changing due to advances in technology. This will prepare you to be the entrepreneurial leader that today’s business world demands.
- Gain 3, 6, or 12 months of in-depth business experience
- Work as a paid employee on critical projects at a leading business
- Apply classroom learning as you explore new career possibilities
- Develop a lifetime of valuable connections
- Concentrations continue to be evaluated and added to meet market demand, including business analytics, corporate innovation and venturing, entrepreneurship, finance, healthcare management, international business, leading people and organizations, marketing, and supply chain management
- Gain graduate-level knowledge and skills in a different industry through one of our MBA x concentrations offered in partnership with another Northeastern professional college
- Enroll in electives outside the business school at any of five distinguished Northeastern University colleges
- Raise your profile with employers who value your ability to see the big picture
Upcoming Future Student Events
Webinar: Digital Convergence in the Full-Time MBA Program
Discover how the D’Amore-McKim Full-Time MBA uses Digital Convergence to help you expand your professional experience and advance your career.
Mix & Mingle Event for Masters in Graduate Business Education -Boston Consortium
Visit D’Amore-McKim’s admissions representatives at the Boston MBA Consortium to learn more about the various programs offered through the Graduate School of Business!
Meet Some of Our Students
“When I did my residency in finance, I was surprised by how much I liked the field…As a result of that experience, I have accepted a full-time job in finance.”
“This experience opened my mind to how people learn and operate differently. This is an important skill for someone like me who wants to become a leader in a smaller company.”
“Accepting this corporate residency position has been a life-changer for me. It’s a reaffirmation that I’m doing the right things and moving toward what I’ve been working for all this time.”
GMAT, GRE and IELTS availability concerns?
If you’re in a country where graduate-level testing has been temporarily suspended and you’re interested in Fall 2020 enrollment, please contact an admissions team member at email@example.com.
Learn More About Admissions
See and learn more about Northeastern University’s world class facilities and urban campus with a Virtual Tour of our Boston Campus.
Find the deadlines and decision dates you need to know. Submit your application by the earliest date possible for priority consideration.
From application requirements to application steps, find out everything you need to know to apply to D’Amore-McKim.