Today, every company is a technology company, with machine intelligence and data analytics continuously redefining how, when, and where we do business. To lead in this landscape of digital convergence, you need to act quickly and nimbly, learn to distinguish hype from trend, and manage technologically driven change—before change manages you.
A conventional business education won’t prepare you to excel in this environment. Our Full-Time MBA program will.
In our program, you’ll integrate foundational business knowledge with an understanding of how to navigate a landscape that is consistently changing due to advances in technology. This will prepare you to be the entrepreneurial leader that today’s business world demands.
- Gain 3, 6, or 12 months of in-depth business experience
- Work as a paid employee on critical projects at a leading business
- Apply classroom learning as you explore new career possibilities
- Develop a lifetime of valuable connections
- Concentrations continue to be evaluated and added to meet market demand, including business analytics, corporate innovation and venturing, entrepreneurship, finance, healthcare management, international business, leading people and organizations, marketing, and supply chain management
- Gain graduate-level knowledge and skills in a different industry through one of our MBA x concentrations offered in partnership with another Northeastern professional college
- Enroll in electives outside the business school at any of five distinguished Northeastern University colleges
- Raise your profile with employers who value your ability to see the big picture
Upcoming Future Student Events
Webinar: Full-Time MBA Program Overview
Join Jelena Pejic as she discusses the D’Amore-McKim full-time MBA. Discover how earning a D’Amore-McKim full-time MBA can help you expand your professional experience and advance your career.
Mix & Mingle Event for Masters in Graduate Business Education -Boston Consortium
Visit D’Amore-McKim’s admissions representatives at the Boston MBA Consortium to learn more about the various programs offered through the Graduate School of Business!
Meet Some of Our Students
A tech-savvy intrapraneur, Robert Hass is used to driving innovation from inside companies. Guided by a D’Amore-McKim MBA and a keen sense of social consciousness, he aims to help corporations do well while doing right by society.
“No other university offered a comparable option that would enable a career-switcher like myself to gain 6 months to a year of applicable work experience while at the same time working towards the completion of an MBA,” says Adarkwa.
“After the MBA at Northeastern, you will be ready to understand business challenges in a global way and tackle them from a holistic perspective,” says Aranzazu,”the MBA will give me the tools I need in order to achieve my long-term goals.”
GMAT, GRE and IELTS availability concerns?
If you’re in a country where graduate-level testing has been temporarily suspended and you’re interested in Fall 2020 enrollment, please contact an admissions team member at email@example.com.
Learn More About Admissions
Visit with us and see first hand Northeastern University’s world class facilities, urban campuses and engaging classrooms in action.
Find the deadlines and decision dates you need to know. Submit your application by the earliest date possible for priority consideration.
From application requirements to application steps, find out everything you need to know to apply to D’Amore-McKim.