Announcing the new MBA x Computer Science Degree
Our newest innovative, interdisciplinary program is designed to give students a comprehensive framework in business and leadership combined with technical knowledge and skills in computer science.
Introducing the Full-Time MBA at D’Amore-McKim
Our MBA fully integrates world-class academics and meaningful business experience, creating a powerful fusion that informs, inspires, and connects you to the pulse of today’s business world.
- Gain 3, 6, or 12 months of in-depth business experience
- Work as a paid employee on critical projects at a leading business
- Apply classroom learning as you explore new career possibilities
- Develop a lifetime of valuable connections
- Enroll in electives outside the business school at any of five distinguished Northeastern University colleges
- Get the perfect blend of business acumen and interdisciplinary knowledge
- Raise your profile with employers who value your ability to see the big picture
- Step up your interdisciplinary studies and hone crucial technical skills in one of our new MBA x Computer Science concentrations offered through the Khoury College of Computer Sciences
Upcoming Future Student Events
The MBA Tour NYC
Visit D’Amore-McKim’s admissions representatives at the MBA Tour in New York City to learn more about the various programs offered through the Graduate School of Business!
The MBA Tour Boston
Visit D’Amore-McKim’s admissions representatives at the MBA Tour in Boston to learn more about the various programs offered through the Graduate School of Business!
Meet Some of Our Students
A tech-savvy intrapraneur, Robert Hass is used to driving innovation from inside companies. Guided by a D’Amore-McKim MBA and a keen sense of social consciousness, he aims to help corporations do well while doing right by society.
“No other university offered a comparable option that would enable a career-switcher like myself to gain 6 months to a year of applicable work experience while at the same time working towards the completion of an MBA,” says Adarkwa.
“After the MBA at Northeastern, you will be ready to understand business challenges in a global way and tackle them from a holistic perspective,” says Aranzazu,”the MBA will give me the tools I need in order to achieve my long-term goals.”
Learn More About Admissions
Visit with us and see first hand Northeastern University’s world class facilities, urban campuses and engaging classrooms in action.
Find the deadlines and decision dates you need to know. Submit your application by the earliest date possible for priority consideration.
From application requirements to application steps, find out everything you need to know to apply to D’Amore-McKim.
Choose Two Concentrations
You’ll start your Fall Semester by taking MBA foundation courses and career management classes. Next, you will select two concentrations for coursework beginning in the second semester.
In order to be eligible for the MBA x Computer Science program, you must be accepted into Khoury College of Computer Sciences. Students will then select one business concentration and one computer science concentration, which includes 12 credit hours from Khoury College.