Discover more about Hybrid NUflex–a model designed to comply with density restrictions and provide flexibility to our faculty and students starting in Fall 2020.
Leading in today’s complex business world requires an entrepreneurial mindset, resilience in the face of change, and an ability to harness data and technology to make smart decisions. When you earn your Full-Time MBA at D’Amore-McKim, you’ll gain all of these things, plus a broad foundation of business expertise built through experience-powered learning.
You’ll also choose from a wide-ranging list of in-demand electives and concentrations, including our signature MBA x concentrations, which each allow you to develop a unique non-business skill set that makes you an asset to employers.
- Program Structure: 55 credits, two concentrations plus a paid corporate residency of up to 12 months
- MBA x: Interdisciplinary concentrations made up of graduate level coursework in highly relevant fields offered through partnerships with other Northeastern colleges
- Class Schedule: Monday–Friday
- Time to Complete: Two years, on average
- Cultivate a global mindset and a profound understanding of the role of data and technology in decision-making
- Choose two from a list of 19 in-demand concentrations—including an option to choose one of our first-of-its-kind interdisciplinary MBA x concentrations that allow you to learn and build a professional network in a non-business field
- Earn a minimum of six interdisciplinary credits from outside the business school to broaden your expertise—a chance to customize your learning experience by choosing electives from other Northeastern graduate colleges
- 100% of our students earn a salary through a dynamic corporate residency with a leading firm or startup, where you’ll have an intensive work experience with significant responsibilities
- Learn from entrepreneurs and faculty with substantial industry experience who can teach you the principles of leading through times of rapid change
- Get involved by managing the 360 Huntington Fund, working with the IDEA Venture Accelerator, or completing a transformative global or domestic consulting project
years to complete on average
MBA x concentrations offered through other Northeastern graduate schools
- GMAT/GRE required? Northeastern has a test-optional policy for the 2021-2022 academic year and does not require a GMAT or GRE score to complete an application for admission. Under the new policy, you can decide whether to submit a GMAT or GRE score as part of your admission application. For more information, review our admissions policies.
- English language proficiency: English proficiency, both written and verbal, is necessary for success in D’Amore-McKim classrooms. For more information, review our admissions policies.
- Where do I apply? Apply using this application.
- Interview required? Interview by invitation only.
Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click the dropdown under “Graduate Programs” and you’ll find the cost per credit listed next to “D’Amore-McKim School of Business Programs.”
Required Core 1: Managing the Business Courses
ACCT 6318 | 2 credits
SCHM 6318 | 2 credits
MKTG 6318 | 2 credits
HRMG 6318 | 2 credits
BUSN 6200 | 0 credits
BUSN 6950 | 0 credits
Required Core 2: Creating Futures Courses
FINA 6318 | 2 credits
ENTR 6318 | 2 credits
STRT 6318 | 2 credits
BUSN 6363 | 2 credits
BUSN 6200 | 0 credits
BUSN 6950 | 0 credits
Concentrations: You can up to choose two
Choose two—including an option to choose one of our first-of-its-kind interdisciplinary MBA x concentrations
Learn how to succeed in data-driven management, no matter what your job function or industry.
Explore how successful companies compete in the global marketplace through innovation by focusing on design thinking, creative product development, and emerging technologies.
Tap into Northeastern’s rich entrepreneurial ecosystem and get the skills and knowledge you’ll need to innovate and lead in new and evolving markets.
Develop powerful analytical skills and master the financial side of business markets with a focus in either Corporate Finance or Investments.
Lead across cultural boundaries by analyzing the global business landscape and studying the underlying mechanisms for developing and expanding multinational corporations.
Master human resources strategies while learning tactical tools and best practices to help you successfully manage a distributed workforce and achieve organizational goals.
Learn how to build relationships with your customers and create a brand or product that engages them.
Learn how to manage the supply chain, drive innovation, establish market differentiation, and boost bottom lines in this high-demand field.
Prepare for a dynamic career in healthcare by examining the intricacies of this complex, growing, and transformative industry.
Learn to leverage artificial intelligence to help organizations improve outcomes and productivity.
Learn to apply the analytical principles of big data to biological challenges. The skills you’ll learn in this concentration will give you the tools you need to lead teams performing complex scientific analyses.
Learn the fundamentals of how biotechnology is revolutionizing today’s world, from molecular modeling to drug development. You’ll gain a thorough understanding of the entire biopharmaceutical development process and its implications—plus how to apply your knowledge in a business decision-making environment.
Develop your knowledge of cybersecurity to lead in our tech-driven economy.
As big data and business operations merge, it’s more important than ever for business leaders to speak the language of data science.
The ability to analyze and present information so that it can be clearly understood by your audience is a critical leadership skill. You’ll gain a firm grasp on best practices for information visualization and delivery systems-based on a deep understanding of the principles of human cognition.
Learn to lead with a knowledge base in experience design. This concentration will give you the chance to learn the tools, technologies, and processes for developing prototypes; and develop an understanding of human motivations and expectations.
Gain an understanding of the framework for analyzing and designing games based on a wide range of disciplines. You’ll synthesize tools and theories from psychology, sociology, anthropology, media studies, data analytics, biometrics, and other relevant fields to help you learn to design digital gaming environments that satisfy the user.
Deliver a message that moves your audience—no small feat in today’s fast-changing digital world. You’ll develop strategies for communicating a powerful message across a range of platforms via sound storytelling and design.
Build your expertise to drive decisions about software development and acquisition.
The curriculum is subject to change by D’Amore-McKim faculty. Course offerings may vary by semester.
Meet some of our students
“When I did my residency in finance, I was surprised by how much I liked the field…As a result of that experience, I have accepted a full-time job in finance.”
“This experience opened my mind to how people learn and operate differently. This is an important skill for someone like me who wants to become a leader in a smaller company.”
“Accepting this corporate residency position has been a life-changer for me. It’s a reaffirmation that I’m doing the right things and moving toward what I’ve been working for all this time.”
Get in touch
Learn More About Campus
Upcoming Future Student Events
Part-Time MBA Virtual Info Session
Join Associate Director of Admissions, Mary McNamara, to learn how D’Amore-McKim’s Part-Time MBA can accelerate your career and prepare you to lead in the future of work.
Part-Time MBA Virtual Coffee Chat
Join Associate Director of Admissions, Mary McNamara, for an informal “Ask Me Anything” about the Part-Time MBA Program.
Quick 30: Inside the Part-Time MBA Experience
Join Associate Director of Admissions Mary McNamara, MBA faculty member Ken Kerber, and current students for a look at the Part-Time MBA learning experience.
World-class academics. Meaningful business experience. Build essential skills for a successful career as a finance leader.
Challenge your perspective. Move your future forward. Accelerate your career, on your schedule, with the Part-Time MBA at D’Amore-McKim.
Accelerate your career. Move your future forward. Build your core business skills and specialized financial expertise in the Part-Time MS in Finance/MBA.
Designed for busy working professionals like you, the Online MBA program places emphasis on digital analytics and expertise to build the business leaders of tomorrow.