D’Amore-McKim academic advisors are committed to helping you get the assistance you need, whether it is in our office or by referring you to another university resource. Advisors can help you navigate the university and clear the pathway to your academic success.
Who is my Advisor?
To make an in-person or virtual appointment with your advisor or to view their walk-in hours, please log into myNortheastern and search for “Make an Appointment with My Advisor (Navigate)”. Advisors are also able to answer your basic academic questions via email.
For general questions, call 617.373.3270 or email email@example.com.
Undergraduate advisors are located in 250 Dodge Hall.
Advisors are assigned according to your degree program and entry term.
BSBA (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration)
- BSBA, Fall 2019 & Spring 2020 Entrants: Stephanie Dolce, John Cornett
- BSBA, Fall 2018 & Spring 2019 Entrants: Kathryn Daniels, Carolyn Zuk, Lauren Parker
- BSBA, Fall 2017 & Spring 2018 Entrants: Jennifer Ausiello, Emily Paramore
- BSBA, Fall 2016 & Spring 2017 Entrants: Wendy Gallo
- BSBA, Fall 2015 & Spring 2016 Entrants: Caitlyn Eaton
- BSBA, Fall 2014 & Spring 2015 Entrants: Stephanie Dolce, John Cornett
- BSBA Internal & External Transfers: Maura McClafferty, Stacey Wojcik
BSIB (Bachelor of Science in International Business)
- BSIB Current Students: Robin Cohen, Rochelle Higgins
- BSIB Internal Transfers: Maura McClafferty
- Business Minors & Combined Majors Outside of Business: Alisa Carr
Graduate advisors are located in 350 Dodge Hall.
Advisors are assigned according to your degree program.
- MSTE, MSIB, MSF, Washington DC Residency: Sandra Leyne
- FTMBA, FT MSF/MBA, JD/MBA, Peer Tutoring, All Student Clubs: Lauren Fallon
- IFS, All International School Exchange Programs: Evelyn Gonzalez
- MSA/MBA, MSA, MST: Lizbeth Jones