A Corporate Residency Helped Yuliya Bass Advance Her Career
“You’re not just learning theory; you’re out in the real world,” Bass says. That’s what makes the D’Amore-McKim MBA, which puts hands-on experience at the center of teaching and learning, so unique.
The 30-Month Full-Time MS in Finance/MBA at D’Amore-McKim
Our MS in Finance/MBA fully integrates world-class academics and meaningful business experience, creating a powerful fusion that informs, inspires, and connects you to the pulse of today’s business world. All in just 30 months.
Develop your managerial potential and your practical finance skills in key areas such as valuation, mergers and acquisitions, risk management, insurance, and investments.
In addition to taking all of the courses required in the D’Amore-McKim MBA program, you can also choose an area of focus by narrowing your finance electives in either investments or corporate finance. With a balance of theory and practical skills, you can position yourself for career advancement in an increasingly competitive environment. CFA® and CFP® materials are also integrated into the MS in Finance/MBA program, helping you to prepare for your exam.
The Corporate Residency
- 3, 6 or up to 12 months of in-depth business experience
- Work as a paid employee at a leading business in your area of interest
- Significant responsibilities with critical projects
- Unparalleled experience that will build your confidence
- A lifetime of valuable connections
- Develop expertise required for meaningful full-time employment
Global Consulting Project
- Work abroad with a multinational company in a real-world consulting project
- Develop critical skills necessary to compete and succeed in the global market
- Build experience and perspective in international business
Upcoming Future Student Events
Webinar: Application Workshop and Q&A
Have questions about the graduate school application process? Join Northeastern University’s Admissions Team for a Webinar and Live Chat on a date that works for you!
The MBA Tour NYC
Visit D’Amore-McKim’s admissions representatives at the MBA Tour in New York City to learn more about the various programs offered through the Graduate School of Business!
Learn More About Admissions
Visit with us and see first hand Northeastern University’s world class facilities, urban campuses and engaging classrooms in action.
Find the deadlines and decision dates you need to know. Submit your application by the earliest date possible for priority consideration.
From application requirements to application steps, find out everything you need to know to apply to D’Amore-McKim.