Our graduates have experienced the difference a distinguished MBA can make in their careers. Join the Online MBA community at the D’Amore-McKim School of Business and find out how our dynamic degree can energize your future success.
- Program Structure: The Online MBA is designed to fit seamlessly into your busy work schedule. The program’s 50 credit curriculum is divided into two segments: 13 core courses and five electives.
- Class Schedule: Online learning is on your own schedule with weekly deliverables to ensure continuous learning.
- Time to Complete: The program takes as little as two years to complete.
Choose from 8 In-Demand Concentrations
- Healthcare Management
- High Technology Management
- Innovation Entrepreneurship
- International Management
- Supply Chain Management
Our Online MBA program provides you with unique opportunities for growth in areas relevant to your personal and professional goals.
Earn a combined finance/MBA degree. Students have the optional opportunity to earn the combined Online Master of Science in Finance/MBA by first completing the Online MBA’s required core and elective courses. Additionally, you will take four more courses in the Online Master of Science in Finance. Students also have the option to choose their career track by focusing their Finance electives on either Investments or Corporate Finance.
Campus-based residency. Online MBA students that will have completed at least three courses (nine credits) have the ability to enroll in an intensive one-week campus-based residency equivalent to a three-credit elective.
International field study. Online MBA students that will have completed their first year core courses with a GPA of 3.0 will have the opportunity to participate in a 3-credit course designed to give students intense exposure to the global business environment by immersing them in the business practices and culture of a country abroad. Recent locations have included China, Russia, Greece/Turkey, and Chile/Peru. Locations are subject to change.
Pair & Share. Take advantage of our Pair & Share program and get matched with another student in your cohort for support and professional networking
Meet some of our students
Michelle picked now to be part of the Online MBA program because, she says, “…there was never going to be a good time to start, so I really just had to jump in.”
Airline pilot and soon to be MBA graduate, Pat Monfiston – Desir, MBA’19, is taking over our Instagram account this week! Follow along for an inside look at his D’Amore-McKim experience.
- Required work experience? Candidates are required to meet a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- GMAT required? GMAT is not required, but english language proficiency is. A GMAT may be submitted to help strengthen an application and demonstrate quantitative ability.
- Candidates whose undergraduate instruction was not conducted in English need to submit official TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE academic scores. Minimum score = 100 and we only accept the internet based test (iBT).
- Candidates who do not meet the minimum work requirements, but are approaching five (5) years of professional work experience, may still apply. In these cases, supplemental documentation, such as official GMAT test scores, official professional designations or certifications may help to strengthen an application portfolio.
- Where Do I Apply? Apply using this application.
- Interview Required? No.
Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click the dropdown under “Graduate Programs” and you will find the rate next to D’Amore-McKim School of Business Programs.
Get in Touch to Learn More
A unique opportunity to earn a combined degree with our integrated online curriculum. Hone your financial expertise through future-focused business education offered through our Online MBA/MS in Finance.
World-class academics. Meaningful business experience. Build essential skills for a successful career as a finance leader.
Accelerate your career. Move your future forward. Build your core business skills and specialized financial expertise in the Part-Time MS in Finance/MBA.
Our industry-aligned Full-Time MBA program fully integrates world-class academics and meaningful business experience, creating a powerful fusion that informs, inspires, and connects you to the pulse of today’s business world.
Challenge your perspective. Move your future forward. Accelerate your career, on your schedule, with the Part-Time MBA at D’Amore-McKim.