Discover more about Hybrid NUflex–a model designed to comply with density restrictions and provide flexibility to our faculty and students starting in Fall 2020.
Today’s business world faces unprecedented challenges and economic uncertainties. At D’Amore-McKim, we’ve prepared for this future. Our MBA program will teach you how to imagine and implement new business solutions in constantly changing environments. We’ve created a flexible curriculum for you to plan your courses to fit a part-time schedule that works with your life.
- Program Structure: Twelve core courses and nine electives
- Class Schedule: Monday–Thursday evenings at 5:20 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.; select Saturday daytime options
- Time to Complete: Three years, on average
- Choose from ten in-demand concentrations designed for the rapidly evolving future of business
- Cultivate a global mindset and an agile, creative approach to problems
- Create a new schedule each semester to learn at a pace that fits your life
- Learn from entrepreneurs and executives at top firms who have led through times of rapid change
- Apply experience-powered learning and new business knowledge to your professional life immediately
years to complete on average
currently enrolled students
- GMAT/GRE required? Northeastern has a test-optional policy for the 2021-2022 academic year and does not require a GMAT or GRE score to complete an application for admission. Under the new policy, you can decide whether to submit a GMAT or GRE score as part of your admission application. For more information, review our admissions policies.
- English language proficiency: English proficiency, both written and verbal, is necessary for success in D’Amore-McKim classrooms. For more information, review our admissions policies.
- Where do I apply? Apply using this application.
- Interview required? Interview by invitation only.
Classes begin in September or January.
Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click the dropdown under “Graduate Programs” and you’ll find the cost per credit listed next to “D’Amore-McKim School of Business Programs.”
You’ll gain a comprehensive business education with deeper expertise in a chosen focus area—or even two, if you choose. The learning experience is intense and rigorous, but the format is flexible so that you can balance work and life responsibilities. Your courses are designed to empower you with knowledge you can apply immediately and engage you in the experience-powered learning that defines a Northeastern education. You’ll build in-demand skills through group projects and learn from faculty who are world-class innovators and entrepreneurs.
Concentrations: You can up to choose two
Create a new baseline of financial knowledge and master how to implement financial strategy through the study of global markets.
Enhance your experience and understanding of the approaches and planning required to turn around troubled companies.
Find and evaluate business opportunities, secure funding and manage the functional areas of a nimble business.
Explore core business strategies that apply to a healthcare industry that is continuously in flux.
Learn what it takes to make business decisions on a global scale in the areas of finance, marketing and supply chain.
Develop and apply sound strategies to real-world financial challenges in both domestic and global markets.
Learn how to build relationships with your customers and create a brand/product that engages them.
Further your managerial skillset and analytical knowledge of mutual funds.
Learn reliable, cost-effective ways to source materials, assemble products, manage inventory and deliver products.
Acquire the business skills you need to create and successfully commercialize your tech.
ACCT 6200 | 3 credits
ACCT 6201 | 1.5 credits
HRMG 6200 | 3 credits
INTB 6200 | 3 credits
MGSC 6204 |1.5 credits
SCHM 6201 | 3 credits
MTKG 6200 | 3 credits
MECN 6200 | 3 credits
FINA 6200 | 3 credits
MGSC 6200 | 3 credits
STRT 6200 | 3 credits
ENTR 6200 | 3 credits
Students may also take elective courses in the following areas of study: Accounting, Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Entrepreneurship Technological, Finance & Insurance, Human Resources Management, International Business, Managerial Economics, Marketing, Management, Supply Chain Management, Strategy. View the University’s Course Catalog for up-to-date listings.
Meet some of our students
“I chose Northeastern because I wanted a program that would break me out of my shell…As a result, I’ve become much more confident, and I’m proud of that. “
“It’s incredible how much I see rolling over from school into work and vice versa,” says Macoul.
“Academics have always worked best for me when I can apply what I learn immediately. The day after a class, I can almost always apply what I’ve learned to something I’m doing at work.”
Get in touch
Learn More About Campus
Upcoming Future Student Events
Webinar: Financing Your Graduate Business Degree
Financing your education shouldn’t be complicated. Join Associate Director of Admissions, Alexandra Munroe, and Financial Aid Counselor, Mona Daly, as they discuss the ways in which you can finance your degree.
Part-Time MBA Virtual Info Session
Join Associate Director of Admissions, Mary McNamara, to learn how D’Amore-McKim’s Part-Time MBA can accelerate your career and prepare you to lead in the future of work.
Webinar: Reaching Out MBA (ROMBA)
D’Amore-McKim is a proud sponsor of the Reaching Out LGBT+ MBA Fellowship. Join the MBA Admissions Team, Jordan Summers from ROMBA, and current MBA LGBT+ students and allies for presentations and a panel discussion.
Our industry-aligned Full-Time MBA program fully integrates world-class academics and meaningful business experience, creating a powerful fusion that informs, inspires, and connects you to the pulse of today’s business world.
Designed for busy working professionals like you, the Online MBA program places emphasis on digital analytics and expertise to build the business leaders of tomorrow.
Accelerate your career. Move your future forward. Build your core business skills and specialized financial expertise in the Part-Time MS in Finance/MBA.
Power your career with big data. Prepare for a leadership role where you will solve complex business problems. STEM designated.