Technology and globalization have transformed the world of supply chain management—creating a substantial need for skilled operations leaders. By earning your Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management, you’ll build your repertoire of strategies for optimizing supply chains from end to end, helping you create a competitive edge for your organization.
Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management Program Overview
- Program Structure: 4–5 courses
- Class Schedule: Monday–Thursday evenings at 5:20 p.m. and 7:30 p.m., or 100% online
- Time to Complete: 8 months when studying full-time; 8 months to 3 years when studying part-time; 5 months to 2 years when studying online
countries represented by Northeastern students and faculty
12 or 15
credits may be applied toward a future MBA
among national universities (U.S. News & World Report)
- Learn innovative ways to improve the quality of your offerings and reduce costs in a global, digital supply chain environment
- Specialize your studies with electives that are relevant to your goals, such as supply chain analytics or supply chain for healthcare
- Build your confidence and experience through applied project work and case studies—key components of Northeastern’s practice-oriented approach to learning
- Access expert career guidance from an experienced counselor at Northeastern’s office of Employer Engagement and Career Design
- Build the foundation for a future master’s degree from Northeastern—you may be able to apply your earned certificate credits toward an eligible master’s program
- GMAT Required? No.
- Where do I apply? Apply using this application. D’Amore-McKim leadership has temporarily paused enrollment for online study of this certificate while we build the curricular framework for the next generation of this online program.
- Interview required? International applicants who are not native English speakers must demonstrate English language proficiency. You may demonstrate this in one of two ways: submit your test score from TOEFL iBT, IELTS, or PTE academic; or complete an intake interview.
There are three entry terms each year in January, May, and September.
Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click the dropdown under “Graduate Programs” and you’ll find the cost per credit listed next to “D’Amore-McKim School of Business Programs.”
At Northeastern, we value and celebrate diversity in all its forms and strive to foster an inclusive culture built on respect that affirms inter-group relations and builds community, which is vital to learning and discovery.
Clubs and Organizations
Northeastern has many opportunities for you to be engaged with our community. Examples include the following:
The purpose of the GSCC is to build community for graduate students of color at Northeastern University by promoting education, professionalism, and civic duty. The GSCC fosters student, staff, and faculty relationships to establish a campus home for higher education at Northeastern. Through civic engagement with surrounding communities, the GSCC recognizes the continued struggles of marginalized populations, and the need for those who have succeeded to give back.
Grad Q is a student organization for LGBTQ+ graduate students at Northeastern. Grad Q is focused on building community, social events, advocacy, and mentoring undergraduate students.
We have a number of cultural centers on campus to support our campus community by providing programs, lectures, and events for students with a range of affiliations and interests including the LGBTQA Resource Center, Office of Global Services, Latinx Student Cultural Center, Asian American Center, and many more.
In all formats, you’ll be learning from world-renowned faculty—industry leaders, leading consultants, and founders of startups—and you’ll study alongside a diverse group of students with a mix of industry and academic backgrounds.
Through core coursework and electives, you’ll explore the most reliable, cost-effective ways to manage supply chains in a fast-moving business landscape, preparing yourself to handle digital disruption with agility and confidence. You’ll learn forward-thinking business practices for . . .
- Sourcing materials
- Assembling products
- Managing inventory
- Delivering products
- Communicating with vendors
- Meeting customers’ needs
Choose Your Format
Study on our Boston campus and complete the program in eight months. Full-time study is F-1 visa compliant.
Study on our Boston campus at the pace that works for you.
Earn your certificate from anywhere in our 100% virtual format.
Meet Some of Our Students
“I can say from personal experience that Northeastern University’s Veterans Affairs office is very helpful to veterans” says Yongo.
“Northeastern University is a very good playground for networking. I was really surprised to meet people in my classes from large and global companies,” says Uvasheva, “As a result, one of my classmates just gave me an opportunity to come to interview.”
“I sharpened my ability to think critically about high-level problems facing different types of companies, and the impact that they have on not only the primary consumer but further through the supply chain.”
Get in touch
Learn More About Campus
Upcoming Future Student Events
Graduate Certificates Virtual “Ask Me Anything”
Chat with Recruitment Manager, Jelena Pejic, to learn how a graduate certificate from D’Amore-McKim can further your career goals. Ask any questions you may have related to your program(s) of interest, including details about the application process.
Certificado de Pós-Graduação “Ask Me Anything” em português
Converse com a representante do país, Julia Lima, para saber como um certificado de graduação da D’Amore-McKim pode promover seus objetivos de carreira. Faça quaisquer perguntas que possa ter relacionadas aos seus programas de interesse, incluindo detalhes sobre o processo de inscrição.
Earn an MBA degree that prepares you to meet the challenges of a tech-driven, high-speed business world—on a part-time schedule that works with your life. Choose from 15 in-demand concentrations.
Earn an MBA degree that prepares you to meet the challenges of a tech-driven, high-speed business world—in an all-virtual, customizable format. Choose from eight in-demand concentrations.