Learn the language of Supply Chain Management. Prepare your career for the future. As all businesses have become increasingly global and advances in information technology continue to reshape manufacturing, transportation, inventory control, and customer relationship management, supply chain management has become an even more fascinating and rewarding field.
Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management Program Overview
- Program Structure: Full-time, part-time, or online
- Class Schedule: Courses are offered weeknights, Monday–Thursday, on our Boston campus or 100% online. Boston campus students may also take one course online. International students must complete all of their classes on campus.
- Time to Complete: Campus-based students may be complete the program in as few as three semesters, or spread out as long as three years. Online students may compete their certificate in two semesters, or up to two years. The length of the program may depend on your course selections. International students must complete 15 credits over an eight-month period to be visa compliant.
- Study on your own terms. Start your Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management at a time that works for you. You can enter the program in January, May, or September. You can also choose to enroll in a class just one night a week or accelerate the program by taking a heavier course load each semester.
- Build toward something more. When you are ready to pursue a full graduate degree at Northeastern University, the credits you earn during the certificate program may be applied to eligible D’Amore-McKim master’s programs, including our Part-Time MBA and Online MBA. This is a valuable opportunity to turn your career-impacting graduate certificate into a more advanced professional credential.
- GMAT Required? No.
- Where do I apply? Apply using this application.
- Interview required? International applicants who are not native English speakers must demonstrate English language proficiency. You may demonstrate this in one of two ways: submit your test score from TOEFL iBT, IELTS, or PTE academic; or complete an intake interview.
There are three entry terms each year in January, May, and September.
Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click the dropdown under “Graduate Programs” and you’ll find the cost per credit listed next to “D’Amore-McKim School of Business Programs.”
At Northeastern, we value and celebrate diversity in all its forms and strive to foster an inclusive culture built on respect that affirms inter-group relations and builds community, which is vital to learning and discovery.
Scholarships and Fellowships
D’Amore-McKim offers and partners with organizations that provide a variety of scholarships and fellowships to foster diversity and inclusion. Examples of these include The Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Graduate Fellowship, Prospansica MBA Scholarship, Posse MBA Scholarship and Reach Out MBA Fellowship.
Clubs and Organizations
Northeastern has many opportunities for you to be engaged with our community. Examples include the following:
The purpose of the GSCC is to build community for graduate students of color at Northeastern University by promoting education, professionalism, and civic duty. The GSCC fosters student, staff, and faculty relationships to establish a campus home for higher education at Northeastern. Through civic engagement with surrounding communities, the GSCC recognizes the continued struggles of marginalized populations, and the need for those who have succeeded to give back.
Grad Q is a student organization for LGBTQ+ graduate students at Northeastern. Grad Q is focused on building community, social events, advocacy, and mentoring undergraduate students.
We have a number of cultural centers on campus to support our campus community by providing programs, lectures, and events for students with a range of affiliations and interests including the LGBTQA Resource Center, Office of Global Services, Latinx Student Cultural Center, Asian American Center, and many more.
Choose Your Format
Advance your career to the next level. On our Boston campus, you’ll gain valuable insight to help you succeed when faced with real-world global supply chain management challenges.
The rigorous curriculum of Northeastern University’s Online Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management delivers more than a comprehensive look at today’s supply chain challenges.
Meet Some of Our Students
“I can say from personal experience that Northeastern University’s Veterans Affairs office is very helpful to veterans” says Yongo.
“Northeastern University is a very good playground for networking. I was really surprised to meet people in my classes from large and global companies,” says Uvasheva, “As a result, one of my classmates just gave me an opportunity to come to interview.”
“We were pushed to study companies’ supply chains, learn new topics, concepts, and processes by ourselves to be prepared for discussions,” says Karumuru.
Get in touch
Learn More About Campus
Upcoming Future Student Events
QS Virtual World Grad School Tour – Morocco
Visit D’Amore-McKim’s admissions representatives at the QS Virtual World Grad School Tour in Morocco to learn more about the various programs offered through the Graduate School of Business!
Graduate Certificates Virtual Coffee Chat en Español
Certificados de posgrado, Hable con la Country Representative, Magda Beltran, para aprender cómo un certificado de posgrado de D’Amore-McKim puede promover sus metas profesionales. Haga cualquier pregunta que pueda tener relacionada con su (s) programa (s) de interés, incluidos los detalles sobre el proceso de solicitud y aplicación.
QS Virtual World Grad School Tour – Ghana
Visit D’Amore-McKim’s admissions representatives at the QS Virtual World Grad School Tour in Ghana to learn more about the various programs offered through the Graduate School of Business!
Build the tech-focused business expertise employers want—and power your learning with unique experiences, such as our high-impact corporate residency. Choose from 19 in-demand concentrations, including our signature non-business MBA x concentrations.
Earn an MBA degree that prepares you to meet the challenges of a tech-driven, high-speed business world—on a part-time schedule that works with your life. Choose from 10 in-demand concentrations.
Earn an MBA degree that prepares you to meet the challenges of a tech-driven, high-speed business world—in an all-virtual, customizable format. Choose from eight in-demand concentrations.