Discover more about Hybrid NUflex–a model designed to comply with density restrictions and provide flexibility to our faculty and students starting in Fall 2020.
Understanding turnaround management is a unique skill set that is in high demand in this evolving business environment. With D’Amore-McKim’s Graduate Certificate in Corporate Renewal, you will learn the analysis and planning required to help struggling companies transform their current setbacks into future success.
This program concentrates on the approaches to turning around troubled companies, their workouts, bankruptcies, and liquidations. You’ll build knowledge about business turnarounds, value creation, and negotiations. You’ll also explore the fundamentals of new product development, defining and managing product market strategy, or organizational infrastructure.
- Program Structure: Full-time, part-time, or online
- Class Schedule: Courses are offered weeknights, Monday–Thursday, on our Boston campus, or 100% online. Boston campus students may also take one course online. International students must complete all of their classes on campus.
- Time to Complete: Campus-based students may be complete the program in as few as three semesters, or spread out as long as three years. Online students may complete their certificate in two semesters or up to two years. The length of the program may depend on your course selections. International students must complete 15 credits over an eight-month period to be visa compliant.
credits to earn your certificate
The Graduate Certificate in Corporate Renewal is designed for professionals who want the opportunity to build their knowledge of business turnarounds, value creation, negotiations, and more to help propel their success in this exciting and challenging field.
A Graduate Certificate in Corporate Renewal is a fast, cost-effective way to gain business skills and bolster your résumé—without the financial or time commitment of enrolling in a full master’s program. The certificate is a valuable standalone credential, but also meant to be a helpful stepping stone. If you later choose to apply for a D’Amore-McKim master’s program, your graduate certificate can give you a head start.
- Certificate programs are designed for busy professionals. Courses are offered weeknights on our Boston campus or 100% online. Start your Graduate Certificate in Corporate Renewal at a time that works for you. You can enter the program in January, May, or September.
- Upon successful completion of a graduate certificate program, you may have the option to apply your credits to eligible MBA or master’s programs at D’Amore-McKim.
- International students who successfully complete a one-year, 15-credit graduate certificate program on campus may be eligible to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT) work authorization. OPT authorization allows for 12 months of work eligibility in the U.S.
- GMAT Required? No.
- Where do I apply? Apply using this application.
- Interview required? International applicants who are not native English speakers must demonstrate English language proficiency. You may demonstrate this in one of two ways: submit your test score from TOEFL iBT, IELTS, or PTE academic; or complete an intake interview.
Need guidance on completing your application? The application checklist provides step-by-step instructions and tips from our admissions team.
Need guidance in composing the personal statement for your application? The essay guide will help you organize your thoughts and draft your copy.
Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click the dropdown under “Graduate Programs” and you will find the rate next to D’Amore-McKim School of Business Programs.
Choose Your Format
Get in Touch
Learn More About Campus
Challenge your perspective. Move your future forward. Accelerate your career, on your schedule, with the Part-Time MBA at D’Amore-McKim.
Gain exposure to both domestic and international financial markets and the securities traded therein with a Graduate Certificate in Corporate Finance.
The D’Amore-McKim Graduate Certificate in Accounting and Financial Decision Making will assist your conceptual understanding of how investors, money managers, and corporate managers make economic and financial decisions.