Businesses are looking for professionals who can connect the dots and build successful business and marketing strategies based on massive amounts of structured and unstructured data. You could be one of them with our Online Master of Science in Business Analytics with a focus on marketing.
Develop Successful Strategies
The decision-making process utilized by companies is driven by applying insights from data to business and marketing strategies.
The Analytics Skills You Need
By combining a curriculum comprised of concepts in data mining, statistical and quantitative analysis, multivariate testing, predictive modeling, the MS in Business Analytics will prepare you for a career in this quickly growing field.
This master’s program:
- Is offered 100% online. You can complete all classes on your own schedule.
- Addresses a critical need for those who can interpret and apply data in an increasingly competitive and technology-driven business environment
- Will introduce you to data analytics concepts in the core courses. The marketing track courses will build upon this foundation to emphasize the practice-oriented application of business analytics.
- Will add to your success as D’Amore-McKim faculty introduce you to new opportunities in this growing field.
- Will help you prepare to play an important role in making data-driven decisions.
Meet Some of Our Students
“I feel like I know my fellow classmates and I have gotten to know my professors as well, in many ways better than I might have in a classroom-based course,” says Remley, “there is constant interaction that really supports and enhances the learning.”
“The analytic, technical skills, and the corporate connections that the school has will give students the experience and maturity to pursue their careers,” says Young.
Graduate Programs Open House
Attend Northeastern’s Spring Graduate Programs Open House to learn more about our 200+ master’s, certificate, PhD, and Professional Doctorate programs.
Webinar: MS in Business Analytics Program Preview
Join Carolyn Boviard, MSBA Director of Admissions to learn about the MS in Business Analytics program.
Working Professionals Information Session
Not sure which graduate business program may be the best fit for you? Join faculty, students and the admission team for an on-campus information session to hear why the D’Amore-McKim MBA is popular with Boston’s working professionals, the advantages of starting with a MS or certificate program and the ins-and-outs of the application process.
Learn More About Admissions
Get the inside track on D’Amore-McKim’s MS in Business Analytics in this recorded webinar featuring Linda Harding.
Find the deadlines and decision dates you need to know. Submit your application by the earliest date possible for priority consideration.
From application requirements to application steps, find out everything you need to know to apply to D’Amore-McKim.