Businesses are looking for professionals who can connect the dots and build successful business and marketing strategies based on massive amounts of structured and unstructured data. You could be one of them with our Online Master of Science in Business Analytics with a focus on marketing.
Develop Successful Strategies
The decision-making process utilized by companies is driven by applying insights from data to business and marketing strategies.
The Analytics Skills You Need
By combining a curriculum comprised of concepts in data mining, statistical and quantitative analysis, multivariate testing, predictive modeling, the MS in Business Analytics will prepare you for a career in this quickly growing field.
This master’s program:
- Is offered 100% online. You can complete all classes on your own schedule.
- Addresses a critical need for those who can interpret and apply data in an increasingly competitive and technology-driven business environment
- Will introduce you to data analytics concepts in the core courses. The marketing track courses will build upon this foundation to emphasize the practice-oriented application of business analytics.
- Will add to your success as D’Amore-McKim faculty introduce you to new opportunities in this growing field.
- Will help you prepare to play an important role in making data-driven decisions.
Meet Some of Our Students
“I feel like I know my fellow classmates and I have gotten to know my professors as well, in many ways better than I might have in a classroom-based course,” says Remley, “there is constant interaction that really supports and enhances the learning.”
“The analytic, technical skills, and the corporate connections that the school has will give students the experience and maturity to pursue their careers,” says Young.
Webinar: Application Workshop and Q&A
Have questions about the graduate school application process? Join Northeastern University’s Admissions Team for a Webinar and Live Chat on a date that works for you!
Webinar: MS in Business Analytics Program Preview
Join Carolyn Boviard, MSBA Director of Admissions to learn about the MS in Business Analytics program.
Learn More About Admissions
In this recorded webinar, Carolyn Boviard, Director of Admissions, and Peter Tarasewich, Assistant Teaching Professor for Supply Chain and Information Management, discuss the ins and outs of the MS in Business Analytics program
Find the deadlines and decision dates you need to know. Submit your application by the earliest date possible for priority consideration.
From application requirements to application steps, find out everything you need to know to apply to D’Amore-McKim.