Discover more about Hybrid NUflex–a model designed to comply with density restrictions and provide flexibility to our faculty and students starting in Fall 2020.
Designed for current finance professionals, our Graduate Certificate in Corporate Finance provides essential knowledge for those seeking to advance in the field. Build your financial skills and strategic understanding of how companies finance creation, growth, and the acquisition or disposal of business. In our program, you will have an opportunity to gain industry know-how and agility, as well as the confidence to face uncertain and high-demanding environments with success.
- Program Structure: Part-time or online
- Class Schedule: On-campus courses are primarily offered Monday–Thursday during the evening. Students may take one course online.
- Time to Complete: May be completed over the course of just three semesters, or spread out as long as three years for campus-based students, and as long as two years for online students. The length of the program will depend on your course selections.
- The Graduate Certificate in Corporate Finance gives you training that you can use immediately. The skills you learn in an evening class will be useful to you the next morning at work. At D’Amore-McKim School of Business, you won’t find theoretical training for a theoretical future—you’ll have the opportunity to gain practical, real-world knowledge rooted in the realities of working life.
- Certificate programs are designed with working professionals in mind. Courses are offered on weeknights, Monday–Thursday, on our Boston campus or online. You can choose to enroll in a class just one night a week or accelerate the program by taking a heavier course load each semester.
- Upon successful completion of a graduate certificate program, you may have the option to apply your credits to eligible MBA or master’s programs at D’Amore-McKim.
- GMAT Required? No.
- Where do I apply? Apply for the Boston campus program using this application. Apply for the online program using this application.
- Interview required? Upon request.
Need guidance on completing your application? The application checklist provides step-by-step instructions and tips from our admissions team.
Need guidance in composing the personal statement for your application? The essay guide will help you organize your thoughts and draft your copy.
For Boston campus students, there are three entry terms each year in January, May, and September. For online students, there are six entry terms throughout the year.
Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click the dropdown under “Graduate Programs” and you’ll find the cost per credit listed next to “D’Amore-McKim School of Business Programs.”
Choose Your Format
Get in touch
Learn More About Campus
Upcoming Future Student Events
Graduate Business Programs Virtual Info Session
Not sure which graduate business program may be the best fit for you? Join faculty, students and the admission team for an on-campus information session to hear about the different D’Amore-McKim graduate business programs and the ins-and-outs of the application process.
Graduate Certificates Virtual Coffee Chat
Join Admissions representatives for an informal, webinar information session to learn what makes the D’Amore-McKim Graduate Certificate Programs distinctive and the ins-and-outs of the application process.
In the D’Amore-McKim Graduate Certificate in Corporate Renewal program, you will have the opportunity to build your knowledge of business turnarounds, value creation, negotiations, and more to help you propel your success in this exciting and challenging field.
The D’Amore-McKim Graduate Certificate in Accounting and Financial Decision Making will assist your conceptual understanding of how investors, money managers, and corporate managers make economic and financial decisions.
Challenge your perspective. Move your future forward. Accelerate your career, on your schedule, with the Part-Time MBA at D’Amore-McKim.