- Signet Jewelers: All That Glitters…, with Perez Cavazos and Suraj Srinivasan, Harvard Business School, Case Number 117-038 HBP, 2017.
- Accounting for the iPhone Upgrade Program (A), with Jonas Heese, Krishna G. Palepu and H. David Sherman. Harvard Business School, Case Number: 117-020 HBP, 2016.
- Gotong Royong: Toward Sustainable Palm Oil, with Rebecca Henderson and Hann-Shuin Yew. Harvard Business School, Case Number: 316-124, HBP, 2016.
- The IMF: The Washington Consensus, the Critics, and the New Challenges as China Rises, with Rafael di Tella and Natalie Kindred, Case Number: 711-040, HBP, 2016.
- Augustine, Darline; Wheat, Christopher O.; Jones, Kisha S.; Baraldi, Monica; Malgwi, Charles A., “Gender Diversity Within The Workforce in the Microfinance Industry In Africa: Economic Performance and Sustainability,” in: Canadian Journal Of Administrative Sciences-Revue Canadienne Des Sciences De L’administration, 2016, pp. 1 – 15.
- PhD, Business Administration, University of Pisa, Italy
- BA, Business Administration, University of Bologna, Italy
Research & Teaching Interests
Professor Borgida’s teaching and research interests fall in the area of integrated reporting and corporate social responsibility for global businesses.
Industry & Academic Experience
Prior to joining Northeastern University, Professor Borgida was a case researcher at the Harvard Business School from 2014 to 2017. She was also Professor with tenure at the University of Bologna, Department of Management since 2005.