Congratulations on your acceptance to Northeastern University! We in the Admissions office are excited to offer you the opportunity to become part of a community here at D’Amore-McKim that will propel you forward in your studies and career. It is important for you to know that our support does not end with your acceptance offer. We are here to assist you throughout the entirety of your program, and beyond! In this spirit, we have gathered some helpful information to put at your fingertips.
Confirm Your Enrollment Today
Please sign into ApplyYourself and submit the nonrefundable $1,000 tuition deposit.
Orientation will take place in Boston in September for the on campus students and virtually in December for online students. Prior to orientation, please fill out your profile that will be used for the Student Profile Book and return to Carolyn Boviard at email@example.com.
Can’t make it to campus? Contact Carolyn Boviard, MS Innovation Director, who will personally review important information and connect you with campus departments and MS Innovation students or alumni.
Important Documents & Resources
- MS in Innovation Boston Academic Calendar 2018-19 (PDF)
- MS in Innovation Boston Teaching Schedule 2018-19 (PDF)
- MS in Innovation Boston Curriculum 2018-19 (PDF)
- MS in Innovation Boston Tuition 2018-19 (PDF)
- MS in Innovation Online Academic Calendar 2019-20 (PDF)
- MS in Innovation Online Curriculum 2019-20 (PDF)
- MS in Innovation Online Tuition 2019-20 (PDF)
- Instructions for Conditional Admission requirements (PDF)
- Visit the Student Financial Services website
- Apply for FAFSA
- Learn more about the Yellow Ribbon Program for Veterans
- Graduate Career Center
- Northeastern Bookstore
- Campus Recreation
- Clubs and Organizations
- Disability Resource Center
Meet Some of Our Students
“Day in and day out, I use what I learned every day. I learned the language of business that I wasn’t necessarily competent in before.” says, O’Neill
“You will leave D’Amore-Mckim with much more than a business degree, you will leave with the confidence to make change, be competitive, and fulfill your goals.” says, Govoni
“Northeastern provides a unique learning experience and integrates ‘real-world’ with academia in the best way possible.” says, Abel