Discover more about Hybrid NUflex–a model designed to comply with density restrictions and provide flexibility to our faculty and students starting in Fall 2020.
The Power of the D’Amore-McKim MS in Innovation
Our MS in Innovation is designed to help working professionals like you become innovation leaders, prepared to leverage data and technology to forge new strategic paths while mitigating risk with strong global supply chains. Here, you will learn the principles of innovation from multiple perspectives, including product and service development, financing innovation, go-to-market strategies, lean development, managing high-performance teams, and more.
- Program Structure: The curriculum is comprised of 10 courses focused on teaching the fundamentals of innovation in business
- Class Schedule: 100% online with virtual meetings with your cohort
- Time to Complete: 20 months
Our Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
Bring Products to Life
We designed our online MS in Innovation to provide maximum convenience for working professionals. You will complete 30 credits, which represents ten courses. Each of your courses be seven weeks long.
The MS in Innovation is a lockstep program; you’ll take all courses in sequence with your classmates. This structure means you’ll be part of a tight-knit group that will be a personal and professional resource for you for years to come.
Gain Expertise in Areas That Include:
- Next-generation product, system, and service design
- Designing and leading innovation teams
- Reinventing business processes and introducing change
- Exploring new business models and ventures
- Selling new products and services
- GMAT Required?
- Yes. There is an average of score of 518 for admitted students. You may be eligible to waive the test requirement if you have five or more years of professional experience and a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above. To learn if you qualify, complete this form and follow the instructions on the next page.
- Where Do I Apply? Apply using this application.
- Interview Required? By invitation.
Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click the dropdown under “Graduate Programs” and you will find the rate next to D’Amore-McKim.
MGMT 6280 | 3 credits
MKTG 6280 | 3 credits
ACCT 6280 | 3 credits
MKTG 6283 | 3 credits
MGSC 6281 | 3 credits
FINA 6284 | 3 credits
HRMG 6280 | 3 credits
ENTR 6217 | 3 credits
ENTR 6222 | 3 credits
*The curriculum is subject to change by D’Amore-McKim faculty. Please monitor for updates.
Meet Some of Our Students
“The MS in Innovation changed my career path and changed who I am as a person.”
“Be a rare breed, take a calculated risk, go to school—there are jobs out there waiting for you.”
“You will leave D’Amore-Mckim with much more than a business degree, you will leave with the confidence to make change, be competitive, and fulfill your goals.” says, Govoni
Get in Touch to Learn More
Learn More About Campus
Webinar: MS in Innovation Program Preview
Join us in this live webinar to learn about the MS in Innovation program.
Graduate Business Programs Application Workshop
Have questions about D’Amore-McKim School of Business application process? Join admissions representatives for a live Zoom presentation and Q&A session.
Challenge your perspective. Move your future forward. Accelerate your career, on your schedule, with the Part-Time MBA at D’Amore-McKim.
Designed for busy working professionals like you, the Online MBA program places emphasis on digital analytics and expertise to build the business leaders of tomorrow.
To achieve success, you need more than just a good idea. You need entrepreneurial know-how to create new product lines and services from innovations, strong business models, go-to-market strategies, and business plans for investors.
This specialized program will help you build the foundational business knowledge required to commercialize theories you have or products you are developing.