Discover more about Hybrid NUflex–a model designed to comply with density restrictions and provide flexibility to our faculty and students starting in Fall 2020.
Our MS in Innovation is designed to help working professionals like you become innovation leaders, prepared to leverage data and technology to forge new strategic paths while mitigating risk with strong global supply chains. Here, you will learn the principles of innovation from multiple perspectives, including product and service development, financing innovation, go-to-market strategies, lean development, managing high-performance teams, and more.
- Program Structure: Ten core courses
- Class Schedule: 100% online with virtual meetings with your cohort
- Time to Complete: 20 months
Our Entrepreneurial Ecosystem
Bring Products to Life
Gain Expertise in Areas That Include:
- Next-generation product, system, and service design
- Designing and leading innovation teams
- Reinventing business processes and introducing change
- Exploring new business models and ventures
- Selling new products and services
- GMAT/GRE required? Northeastern has a test-optional policy for the 2021-2022 academic year and does not require a GMAT or GRE score to complete an application for admission. Under the new policy, you can decide whether to submit a GMAT or GRE score as part of your admission application. For more information, review our admissions policies.
- English language proficiency: English proficiency, both written and verbal, is necessary for success in D’Amore-McKim classrooms. For more information, review our admissions policies.
- Where do I apply? Apply using this application.
- Interview required? By invitation.
Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click the dropdown under “Graduate Programs” and you will find the rate next to D’Amore-McKim.
We designed our online MS in Innovation to provide maximum convenience for working professionals. You will complete 30 credits, which represents ten courses. Each of your courses be seven weeks long. The MS in Innovation is a lockstep program; you’ll take all courses in sequence with your classmates. This structure means you’ll be part of a tight-knit group that will be a personal and professional resource for you for years to come.
MGMT 6280 | 3 credits
MKTG 6280 | 3 credits
ACCT 6280 | 3 credits
MKTG 6283 | 3 credits
MGSC 6281 | 3 credits
FINA 6284 | 3 credits
HRMG 6280 | 3 credits
ENTR 6217 | 3 credits
ENTR 6222 | 3 credits
*The curriculum is subject to change by D’Amore-McKim faculty. Please monitor for updates.
Meet Some of Our Students
“Be a rare breed, take a calculated risk, go to school—there are jobs out there waiting for you.”
“The MS in Innovation changed my career path and changed who I am as a person.”
“This is a true executive-style business degree that can be applied to any aspect of the business.” says, Cox
Get in Touch
Learn More About Campus
Webinar: Financing Your Graduate Business Degree
Financing your education shouldn’t be complicated. Join Associate Director of Admissions, Alexandra Munroe, and Financial Aid Counselor, Mona Daly, as they discuss the ways in which you can finance your degree.
Challenge your perspective. Move your future forward. Accelerate your career, on your schedule, with the Part-Time MBA at D’Amore-McKim.
Designed for busy working professionals like you, the Online MBA program places emphasis on digital analytics and expertise to build the business leaders of tomorrow.
To achieve success, you need more than just a good idea. You need entrepreneurial know-how to create new product lines and services from innovations, strong business models, go-to-market strategies, and business plans for investors.
This specialized program will help you build the foundational business knowledge required to commercialize theories you have or products you are developing.