Congratulations on your acceptance to Northeastern University! We in the Admissions office are excited to offer you the opportunity to become part of a community here at D’Amore-McKim that will propel you forward in your studies and career. It is important for you to know that our support does not end with your acceptance offer. We are here to assist you throughout the entirety of your program, and beyond! In this spirit, we have gathered some helpful information to put at your fingertips.
Confirm Your Enrollment Today!
Please sign into ApplyYourself and submit the nonrefundable $,1000 tuition deposit.
Important Documents & Resources
- Visa Process (PDF)
- I-20 Request Instructions (PDF)
- Estimate of Expenses (PDF)
- Conditional Admissions Requirements (all programs) (PDF)
- MS Financial Aid Information (PDF)
- Housing Information (PDF)
- Campus Life Information (PDF)
- Admissions Team Contact Information
- Student Life Services Website
- Graduate Career Center
Meet Some of Our Students
“A degree from a reputable school in the States is recognized worldwide and exposes students to more opportunities, so it will be beneficial no matter where I work later in life.” says, Li
“The experience with the 360 Huntington Fund taught me a lot about equity analysis and portfolio management, skills that I use in my current role with PwC.” says, Brahimi