MyNortheastern is the online portal and central resource for the Northeastern community. Your myNortheastern username and password provide access to key university services tailored to you, including the myNortheastern portal, university networks, and other university systems.
The portal is also the central point for important announcements and information. Service interruptions and changes are posted on the myNortheastern login page. Keep your contact information up to date within myNortheastern to receive notices from NU Alert, our real-time university emergency notification system.
- Admitted Undergraduate Student Transactions – Admitted undergraduate students have the ability to sign up for orientation, make key deposits (such as housing) and receive detailed communications on their transition to Northeastern.
- Enrolled Student Transactions – Enrolled students have access to web-based systems to register for classes; view class schedules, grades and transcripts; and view and pay bills via NUPay. Additional academic resources include Appointment Calendar, Peer Tutoring and My Travel Plans.
- Canvas – Quick access to the learning management system at Northeastern.
- Office 365 – Students can access their @northeastern.edu email address and Office 365, the suite of Microsoft apps (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). (Learn more.)
- Teaching Resources – Including TRACE and View the Classroom.
- NU Space Scheduling Online (NUSSO) – To find information or schedule spaces on the Boston campus.
- Software Downloads – University-licensed applications you can download onto your own computer.