The 7-Month Full-Time MS in Accounting at D’Amore-McKim
Distinguish yourself from your peers. Graduate-level education provides you with not only the 150 credit hours required to pursue a CPA license, but also advanced knowledge and skills tied to the core areas of accounting.
Get on the fast track now and see how just 7 months can make a big difference in your accounting career.
Inside the Program
- Specialize in Audit or Tax to gain expertise in your chosen field as you complete the 150 credit hours required to become a licensed CPA
- Learn from world-class faculty comprised of PhDs and CPAs including former practitioners in Big 4 and other national and regional CPA firms
- Gain valuable experience through relevant learning projects and courses
- Curriculum approved by the Board of Public Accountancy in Massachusetts
Your Career. Fast-Tracked.
- For students graduating with a Bachelors in Accounting, our accelerated curriculum leads to a master’s degree in just 7 months
- December graduation date helps position you for work opportunities just in time for busy season
- Alumni with strong presence in top accounting firms can help you to expand your network and can offer a built-in advantage for the job market
- Over the past 4 years, 98% of graduates with authorization to work in the U.S. have been offered full time job offers in the accounting field
Meet Some of Our Students
“The people that surround me every day are just as eager to learn and develop their careers as I am,” says Dekel, “being around people who are of the same mentality pushes me to really challenge myself.”
“I wanted the best tools at my disposal to provide me the greatest chance of success, and from my experience thus far, that is exactly what the D’Amore-McKim MSA program has given me,” says Chmielinski.
“The 6-month program is a perfect fit for me because I am able to complete it right after finishing my undergraduate degree in accounting and just in time for busy season,” says Reyes.
Upcoming Future Student Events
Graduate Business Admissions Drop-In Day
Haven’t been able to get to campus for an Information session? Stop by on Friday, December 13 for one-on-one time with an Admission officer.
Graduate School of Professional Accounting – Program Preview Day
Spend the morning learning about the CPA exam and our MS in Accounting programs!
Graduate Business Programs Information Session
Not sure which graduate business program may be the best fit for you? Join faculty, students and the admission team for an on-campus information session to hear about the different D’Amore-McKim graduate business programs and the ins-and-outs of the application process.
Learn More About Admissions
Visit with us and see first hand Northeastern University’s world class facilities, urban campuses and engaging classrooms in action.
Find the deadlines and decision dates you need to know. Submit your application by the earliest date possible for priority consideration.
From application requirements to application steps, find out everything you need to know to apply to D’Amore-McKim.