My interests are in data science, market research, and culinary arts. Currently, I am applying data analysis techniques to recipes, food blogs, and user reviews, to explore consumer preferences, culinary trends, and the amalgamation of data science with the artistry of gastronomy.
In addition to my academic and professional pursuits, I contribute to the advancement of knowledge by collaborating with data companies, providing consultancy services, and sharing best practices for AI training, data cleaning, and processing. My commitment to service extends to maintaining documentation and records to ensure the quality assurance of data processes.
My professional journey spans roles at Apple and Microsoft, and a number of diverse marketing analytics/digital intelligence projects.
- Master of Business Administration and Management, University of the People, Pasadena, California, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of the People, Pasadena, California, USA
Awards and Recognition
- European Diploma in Pastry and Bakery, IAL International Catering School for Hotel Services, Cervia, Italy
- High School Diploma in Hotel Management, Hotel Catering School “Tonino Guerra”, Cervia, Italy
- “Il Messaggero” Best Essay Prize, 1991