- Srinivasan, K. (2017). The Securitization Flash Flood. In Western Finance Association Conference, Whistler, Canada, June.
- Gopalan, R., Martin, X., Srinivasan, K. (2016). Accounting Based Regulation and Earnings Management. In London Business School Accounting Research Symposium, London, United Kingdom, June.
- Gopalan, R., Martin, X., Srinivasan, K. (2015). Accounting Based Regulation and Earnings Management. In Moody’s-NYU-ICRA Conference on Developing India’s Fixed Income Markets, Mumbai, India, December.
- PhD, Finance, Washington University in St. Louis
- MS, Finance, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
- MBA, Management, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
- B.Tech, Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut
Research & Teaching Interests
Kandarp Srinivasan’s teaching and research interests fall in the area of corporate finance and banking with the aim of informing policy using data and statistical analyses.
Industry & Academic Experience
Prior to joining the DMSB faculty in 2017, Professor Srinivasan served as an investment banker in the M&A Corporate Finance Division of Royal Bank of Scotland Hong Kong. He also served as Senior Applications Engineer in the Enterprise Software Division of Oracle Corporation.
Services to the Profession
Professor Srinivasan is an active member of the American Finance Association, International Banking, Economics and Finance Association and the Midwest Finance Association.
Awards & Recognition
- Cubist Systematic Strategies Award for Outstanding Research, Western Finance Association, 2017
- Moog Scholarship Award for Outstanding Performance in the PhD Program, Washington University in St. Louis, 2016