- PhD Finance, Washington State University
- MSc Accounting and Finance (with Distinction, First Place), Cardiff University
- BA Economics, Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
Research & Teaching Interests
Chen’s research interests fall in the area of empirical asset pricing, sustainable investing, market microstructure, derivatives, and behavioral finance. Her current teaching interests are financial modeling, investment, financial management, FinTech, quantitative finance, and data analytics.
Awards & Recognition
- Outstanding Doctoral Student Teaching Award, Carson College of Business, Washington State University
- Semi-finalist for Best Paper Award in Investment, FMA