- PhD Business Administration, Stanford University
- MBA, Harvard Business School
- BA Psychology, Brown University
- Johnson, D., Clark, B., Barczak, G. (2012). Customer Relationship Management Processes: How Faithful are Firms to Customer Profitability? Industrial Marketing Management, 41(7), 1094-1105.
- Clark, B. (2011). Marketing Audit (vol. 1, pp. 3). Wiley International Encyclopedia of Marketing.
- Clark, B., Ambler, T. (2011). Managing the Marketing Metrics Portfolio. Marketing Management, 20(3), 16-21.
- Clark, B. (2011). Managerial Identification of Competitors: Accuracy and Performance Consequences. Journal of Strategic Marketing, 19(3), 209-227.
- Bannister, B., Clark, B. (2011). Ambushing a High-Performance Organization: (pp. 193-202). Organizational Behavior Teaching Society.
- Garcia, Rosanna, Rand, William (Author Only), Clark, Bruce (Author Only), Gensler, Sonja (Author Only), Annual Complexity in Business Conference, “Consumer response to government policies for alternative fuel vehicles”, University of Maryland, Washington, DC. (November 2012).
- Clark, Bruce, Dublin City University, “Measuring Marketing Performance”. (March 7, 2012).
- Bannister, Brendan (Presenter & Author), Clark, Bruce, Organizational Behavior Teaching Conference, “Ambushing a High Performance Organization: A Cross-Functional, Integrative Project”, Organizational Behavior Teaching Society, Milwaukee, WI. (June 10, 2011).
Research & Teaching Interests
Clark’s primary research interests are in marketing strategy and managerial decision-making, especially as they relate to competition and performance measurement. He teaches courses in marketing strategy and management in the High-Tech, Full-Time, and Part-time MBA programs as well as marketing management at the undergraduate level.
Industry & Academic Experience
A former product manager for computer software at Sunburst Communications, Clark has worked with American Express and in consulting or executive education roles at Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Compaq, EMC, Intel, Masterfoods, Ropes & Gray, Schering AG, and Shell International. He has also served on the faculty of the Anderson Graduate School of Management, University of California, Los Angeles, and the Cranfield School of Management (UK). He has been an advisor on MBA Field Consulting Projects.
Services to the Profession
Clark is a member of several editorial boards, including Journal of Strategic Marketing, Marketing Management, and Proceedings of the Performance Measurement Association Conference.
Awards & Recognition
- Finalist, CBA Best Teacher Award (2012).
- Frank Murphy Family Fellow, College of Business Administration, Northeastern University. (2007-2012).
- Honorable Mention, Effective or Innovative Use of Technology, NU Educational Technology Center (2006).