Exploring a career in accounting? Interested earning 150 credit hours and sitting for your CPA exam? Hear what our current students have to say about their time in either the MS in Accounting or MS in Accounting/MBA programs.
Whether you are an accounting major looking to earn your master's degree, or a college graduate with an academic or professional background in a different industry, D'Amore-McKim offers advanced degrees for your needs and goals.
Our accounting programs will prepare you to master essential accounting principles and acquire the technical skills you'll need as big data transforms the industry. Join us for a current student perspective into our two unique program offerings and discover how they can prepare you for a successful accounting career in a rapidly evolving business world.
Participants in this event will:
- Hear first-hand from our students about why they chose a Northeastern Graduate Accounting program.
- Learn about their graduate school experiences and gain advice about their time in the program.
- Get an overview of our MS in Accounting/MBA program for non-accounting majors.
- Discover how earning an advanced degree from D'Amore-McKim can accelerate your career.
Meet our students:
- Fairfield University
- Penn State University
- International Politics
- St. Andrews Willian & Mary
- International Relations
- Northeastern University
- Gordon College
- Dickinson College
- International Business & Management
- Binghamton University, SUNY
- UMass Lowell
- Hamilton College
Ruth Cetina Jimenez
- Stonehill College
- Bates College