- Use Chrome or Firefox browser.
- If you do not receive an activation code, check your junk mail folder.
- BMC should be free of charge when using your Northeastern email and entering the class code. If it says otherwise, please email email@example.com so that we can resolve it.
Why Get Bloomberg Certified?
- Employers look for the BMC certification on your resumes. It even gives you a higher score on automated resume scans.
- It is a great way to learn the basics of finance and economics while gaining exposure to all the different sects of finance.
- The BMC clearly lays out how you can use particular functions for schoolwork and co-op/professional work.
- The BMC updates annually when new economic events occur (like the COVID-19 pandemic) so you can learn continuously.
- If you have already completed the BMC, Bloomberg has added a new certificate for Portfolio Management.
- Completion of the BMC earns you Northeastern’s Bloomberg Certification badge.