- Barczak, G. Lassk, F. Mulki, J (2010) Antecedents of Team Creativity: An Examination of Team Emotional Intelligence, Team Trust and Collaborative Culture. Creativity & Innovation Management.
- Lassk, F., Shepherd, C. D. (2013). Exploring Emotional Intelligence and Salesperson Creativity. Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, 33(Winter), 25-37.
- Marshall, G., Moncrief, W., Lassk, F., Shepherd, C. D. (2012). Linking Performance Outcomes to Salesperson Organizational Citizenship Behavior in an Industrial Sales Setting. Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, 32(Fall), 491-502.
- Lassk, F., Ingram, T., Krauss, F., DiMascio, R. (2012). The Future of Sales Training: Challenges and Related Research Questions. Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, 32(1), 141-154.
- Sieloff, S., Lassk, F. (2011). Finale – Just Desserts (1st ed., vol. 31). Case Research Journal.
- Lassk, F Lee, Y. Kenner, C. (2014) The Influence of Emotional Intelligence Abilities on Emotional Labor, Work Exhaustion and Service Recovery Performance in the Emergency Department. EMONET IX.
- Lassk, F. Lee, Y. Kenner, C. (2014) Antecedents of Patient-Centric Collaboration in the Emergency Department. 17th World Marketing Congress.
- Lassk, Felicia, Lee, Yang, DMSB Research Showcase, “Medication Mediation: A Smart Service Innovation”, DMSB, Boston, MA. (October 31, 2013).
- Lassk, Felicia, AMA Academic Consortium – Sales, “Sales Knowledge and Motivation”, AMA, Ft. Worth, TX. (June 13, 2013).
- Lassk, Felicia (Presenter & Author), Lee, Yang (Author Only), Academy of Marketing Science 2012, “Cultural Intelligence and Emotional Intelligence in External and Internal Sales Relationships”, AMS, New Orleans, LA. (May 18, 2012).
- Lassk, Felicia (Presenter & Author), World Marketing Congress, “Self-Efficacy and Salesperson Job Involvement as Mediators of the EI – Creativity Relationship”, AMS, Reims, France. (July 22, 2011).
- PhD in Marketing, University of South Florida Tampa
- MBA in Marketing Research, Southern Illinois University
- BS in Business Administration, University of Florida
Research & Teaching Interests
Professor Lassk’s research interests include customer orientation, salesperson job involvement, emotional intelligence, and measurement issues. Her teaching interests include marketing research and professional selling.
Industry & Academic Experience
Professor Lassk has done some consulting work for Blackwell Publishing in Medford, MA and in Cambridge, England and HCPro in Marblehead, MA. Prior to entering academic life, she was an account executive and senior research analyst for a marketing research firm in Orlando, FL.
Services to the Profession
Professor Lassk is a member of several editorial review boards, including Marketing Education Review, Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, and The Sales Review. She has served as a national officer of the American Marketing Association, the Society of Marketing Advances, and USA Marketing co-chair, Education Committee, Mobile Marketing Research Association. Professor Lassk is certified in the administration of the ECI and MSCEIT.
Awards & Recognition
- Tier 1 Grant funding awarded by Northeastern University Provost Office for the 2012-2013 academic year. Yang Lee, Felicia Lassk, and Carole Kenner Healthcare Collaboration: How collaborate to deliver patient-centered care in an information intensive environment.
- Direct Selling Education Foundation (DSEF) Research Grant, Washington, DC. (2006).
- Faculty Development Grant, recipient, NU Provost’s Office. (2006).