- Adenekan Dedeke (2015). A Cognitive–Intuitionist Model of Moral Judgment. Journal of Business Ethics, 126(3), pp. 437-457.
- Dedeke, A. (2013). Estimating the Weights of a Composite Index Using AHP: Case of the Environmental Performance Index. British Journal of Arts and Social Sciences, 11(2), 199-221.
- Dedeke, A. (2012). Improving the sustainability of legacy systems – A systematic approach. IT Professional, 14(1), 38-43.
- Adomdza, Gordon (Presenter & Author), Dedeke, Adenekan (Author Only), Yu-wen Huang Tori (Author Only), 2013 Academy of Management Annual Meeting, “Event-generated Affect : Implications for Small Business and High Growth Ventures Goals”, AoM, Lake Buena Vista (Orlando), Florida.
- Adomdza, Gordon (Presenter & Author), Dedeke, Adenekan (Author Only), AoM, “Entrepreneurial intentions: Integrating insights from research on appraisal dimensions of affect”, Academy of Management, San Antonio, Texas. (August 16, 2011).
- Dr. Rer. Pol. Wirtschaftsingeniurwesen, Technishe Universität Kaiserslautern, Germany
- Diplom Wirtschaftsingeniurwesen: B.Sc.; M.Sc. Combined degree in Management and Industrial Engineering, Technishe Universitat Kaiserslautern, Germany
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
Research & Teaching Interests
Professor Dedeke’s teaching interests include: management information systems, operations management, innovation in IT, and statistics. He has research interests in the areas of inventory management in retailing; application of operations management to services industries; information, process, and service quality issues; and adaptation of technology and process improvement approaches in service industries.
Industry & Academic Experience
Prior to joining Northeastern University’s College of Business Administration, Professor Dedeke was Visiting Assistant Professor of Information Systems at the College of Management at the University of Massachusetts, Boston, where he taught undergraduate and graduate courses in management information systems and operations management. He was also Assistant Professor at Suffolk University’s School of Management and Visiting Assistant Professor at Tennessee State University’s College of Business. Professor Dedeke has an extensive background in consulting. His list of clients includes the Governor of Ogun State of Nigeria; Ogun State, Office of Technology, Nigeria; and Heil GmbH, Steinwenden, Germany.
Services to the Profession
Professor Dedeke is a member of several professional organizations, including Decision Sciences Institute, Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences, Association for Computing Machinery, North American Case Research Association and IEEE Computer Society.
Awards & Recognition
- Finalist Case Competition Critical Management Studies (CMS), affiliated with Academy of Management (2008)
- Nominee Teacher of the year award, ISOM Department, Suffolk University (2005).
- Nominee for the Excellence in Research Award, Lee University (2000).