Our Master's in Innovation is designed to fill a clear need in the business world: high potential executives and managers that have business expertise and know how to develop new ideas, processes, and technologies that are designed to succeed.
Participants in the webinar will…
- Hear from Professor Tucker Marion on his research into the top skills tomorrow's innovation workforce will need
- Discover how the MS in Innovation program can drive your organization's opportunities for next-gen product, system, and service design as well as new business models and ventures.
- Learn about the program's 10 class offerings and the dynamic faculty who created them
- Walk through the application process and learn about merit scholarship
Companies that invest in innovation during turbulent times come out on the other side ahead. At D'Amore-McKim, the same applies for individuals. If you're considering investing in yourself, there is no better time this January.
- Evelyn Tate, Assistant Dean and Director of Graduate Recruitment and Admissions
- Tucker Marion, MS in Innovation faculty director, Associate Professor