- PhD Accountancy, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- BA Economics, Peking University
- BS Chemistry, Peking University
Research and Teaching Interests
Wang is interested in conducting archival research in financial accounting, with a focus on financial misreporting, corporate governance, private equity, executive compensation, and securities litigation. Her teaching interests include data analytics and financial accounting.
Industry and Academic Experiences
Prior to joining the D’Amore-McKim School of Business, Wang taught courses including Data Analytics Foundations for Accountancy and Accounting Institutions and Regulation at Gies College of Business.
Awards and Recognitions
- List of Teachers Ranked as Excellent by Their Students, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2020
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Scholarship, Institute of Management Accountants, 2018
- Irwin Fellowship, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2017
- University Fellowship, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2016
- AICPA Accounting Fellowship, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 2016