- PhD Finance, Virginia Tech
- MS Quantitative Finance and Risk Analytics, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- BSM Mathematics and Applied Mathematics, Sun Yat-Sen University
- American Finance Association Annual Meeting 2021
- Midwest Finance Association Annual Meeting 2021
Awards & Recognition
- PanAgora Quantitative Research Crowell Prize Finalist 2020
- Pamplin Research Grant Award 2018
Research & Teaching Interests
Li's research interests include investments and corporate governance with a focus on financial institutions. He teaches a variety of courses, including portfolio management, financial modeling, and financial management.
Industry & Academic Experience
Before joining Northeastern, Li was a faculty member at Clemson University and taught at Virginia Tech and Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. Prior to academia, Li was a quantitative researcher at Moody's Investor Service.
Services to the Profession
Li is a member of the American Finance Association and the Financial Management Association.