Northeastern’s third annual Giving Day is fast approaching!
Between now and April 11, 2019, the Northeastern community will come together for a fundraising event to support the programs, teams, and initiatives that make our university so unique. Last year was record-breaking, and we’re counting on our community to help make this year’s event an even bigger success.
“Giving Day is a great way of getting our entire D’Amore-McKim community to come together to support what makes us remarkable,” says Deborah Magnezy, Assistant Dean of Development at D’Amore-McKim. “We encourage everyone – alumni, parents, faculty, staff and students – to participate. Any gift on Giving Day is meaningful!”
D’Amore-McKim will be working hard to activate our unique and awe-inspiring community around the following funds that can really make a difference for our students, teaching, and research:
D’Amore-McKim School of Business FinTech Initiative Fund
- Gifts to this new fund will support D’Amore-McKim’s Fintech Initiative, which will serve as a central clearing house for engaging Northeastern students with the financial services community and with emerging technological advances within that community.
D’Amore-McKim School of Business Entrepreneurship/Innovation Fund
- A gift designated to this new fund will be used to support entrepreneurship and innovation programs university-wide, including entrepreneurial co-ops and other programs that support this domain.
Digital, Analytics, Technology, and Automation (DATA) Initiative Fund
- The new DATA Initiative was created to build a cross-disciplinary, innovative hub of thought leadership committed to researching, developing and sharing new knowledge and approaches for transforming organizations into digital and data-driven businesses. Gifts to this fund will support this important work.
D’Amore-McKim School of Business Co-op Fund
- Experiential learning is the hallmark of business education at Northeastern. Gifts to this fund support student participation in co-op and other experiential learning opportunities, such as providing stipends and travel expenses for students on co-op.
Global Experiential Learning Fund
- We strive to infuse global learning into everything we do at D’Amore-McKim. Gifts to this fund will help the Dean support global experiential learning activities for both undergraduate and graduate students, like international co-op support and consulting projects for students.
D’Amore-McKim School of Business Scholarship Fund
- Students are the reason we exist. Gifts to this fund will support our students toward their academic pursuits based on need and/or excellence.
D’Amore-McKim School of Business Faculty Fellow Fund
- Gifts that support faculty endowments help D’Amore-McKim attract the best new faculty possible and reward those that excel.
D’Amore-McKim School of Business Dunton Family Dean’s Fund
- Used at the discretion of the Dean, gifts to this fund allow him to respond to school-specific emerging priorities.
Graduate School of Professional Accounting (GSPA) Fund
- Gifts to this fund support GSPA students and its programs, including the MS in Accounting and MS in Accounting/MBA programs.
Women Who Empower: Business Fund
- All donations to this fund help support initiatives that will “empower” female faculty, staff, alumni, and students in the D’Amore-McKim School of Business.
Visit the Giving Day site to learn more about what’s to come!