Interim Dean Emery Trahan would like to invite you to attend the D'Amore-McKim undergraduate graduation celebration on May 4th, 2 p.m. at Matthews Arena 238-262 St. Botolph Street, Boston, Massachusetts 02115. Graduating students will get the opportunity to celebrate with their college before Commencement to have their name called, walk across the stage, and have a commemorative photo taken. Full program details will be sent to you prior to the celebration.
- Please check this page regularly as it will update frequently.
- This information is for the D'Amore-McKim undergraduate graduation celebration. The University Commencement will take place on May 7th at Fenway Park.
- When you register to attend your college celebration you will be asked to provide a recorded name pronunciation so your name is called correctly.
- The ceremony will be live-streamed for those who are unable to join us in person. Information about where to watch the livestream will be posted as we get closer to the ceremony date.
Matthews Arena Policy
Venue Admittance Policy
- Guest access by ticket only, general seating.
- No re-entry.
- Venue and/or event personnel reserve the right to remove any object from persons if deemed inappropriate or unsafe.
- The only animals allowed into the ceremony are those serving as guide, signal or service to aid guests or graduates with disabilities. Guests escorted by service animals may not take up additional seats.
- All guests are subject to search, at the discretion of the venue security personnel, of their person and/or possessions (including women's handbags of normal size that may be allowed entry after such search.)
- No storage or check area is available for prohibited items.
- Confiscated items will be discarded.
- Enforcement will be without exceptions.
- Alcoholic beverages, drugs or other illegal substances
- Artificial noisemakers
- Backpacks, bags larger than 12″x12″x12″ or briefcases
- Food or beverages (concession stand will be open)
- Laser pointers or similar items
- Selfie sticks
- Wrapped gifts
Do you have any questions?
Thank you for your interest! Please email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Undergraduate graduation celebration questions'.