Congratulations on your acceptance to Northeastern University! We in the Admissions office are excited to offer you the opportunity to become part of a community here at D’Amore-McKim that will propel you forward in your studies and career. It is important for you to know that our support does not end with your acceptance offer. We are here to assist you throughout the entirety of your program, and beyond! In this spirit, we have gathered some helpful information to put at your fingertips.
Confirm Your Enrollment Today!
Please sign into ApplyYourself and submit the nonrefundable $1,500 tuition deposit.
Admitted Student Visit Days
Please contact us to schedule an individual visit.
Important Documents and Resources
- Conditional Admissions Requirements (all programs) (PDF)
- Corporate Residency Statistics (PDF)
- Estimate of Expenses (PDF)
- Admissions Team Contact Information (PDF)
- Full-Time MBA Academic Calendar 2019-2020 (PDF)
- On/Off Campus Housing (PDF)
- Student Financial Services Website
- Student Life Services Website
- Student Clubs & Organizations
- Corporate Residency Statistics
- Employment Statistics
Meet Some of Our Students & Employers
“Northeastern is a highly valued and preferred university partner of Lindt specifically because of the six-month duration of the corporate residency program and their high caliber of students,” says Cloutier, Vice President, Human Resources at Lindt and Sprüngli.
“The real power of the residency is developing an ‘I’m ready to do it’ attitude. I never said, ‘I don’t know’ or ‘I’ve never done it.’ It was always, ‘I will try,’ and not rejecting something just because it’s new.”
“My career decision has been hugely influenced by my successful and enriching corporate residency at LogMeIn,” says Johnson.
Get Connected Today!
Class of 2021 Facebook Group