- Gagnon, T., Alexander, M. M. (2013). The Roberts Court: Using the Taxing Power to Shape Individual Behavior. University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy, 23(3), 27.
- Gagnon, T., Alexander, M. M. (2012). The Roberts Court: Using the Taxing Power to Shape Individual Behavior. University of Florida Journal of Law and Public Policy, 23(3), 27.
- Rupert, T., Gagnon, T., Oliveira, P. (2010). Comparing International Tax Systems: Reinforcing Rate Structure and Policy Issues in the Introductory Tax Class. The Tax Adviser.
- Gagnon, T. (2010). So You’re a CPA Thinking About Law School. Going Concern.
- Gagnon, T., Janell, P., Rupert, T. (2009). Tax Return Disclosure Rules: New Regulations Reflect the Changing Environment of Tax Practice. Sumnews Mass Society of CPAs, 20(Summer 2009), 8-10.
- Gagnon, Timothy (Presenter Only), 46th Annual Combined Institute on Federal and State Taxation, “Follow The Money: Estate and Personal Financial Planning in Troubled Times”, MAPA, Worcester, Burlington & Plymouth, MA.
- Gagnon, Timothy (Presenter & Author), 47th Annual Tax Conference, “Estate Planning in 2010 and 2011”, MAPA, Westboro, Plymouth and Burlington MA. (December 5, 2011).
- JD, Boston College Law School
- MBA, Sacred Heart University
- MS, Bentley College
- BS, University of Maine
Industry & Academic Experience
Professor Gagnon is a Partner at Coleman & Gagnon, a practice covering personal law, corporate, and taxation areas, including estate planning and administration, probate, nonprofit organizations, taxation, corporate governance and entity structuring. He worked as an attorney for Jursek, Dennis & Gagnon, LLP; Peabody & Arnold; and Adler, Pollack & Sheehan Incorporated. Professor Gagnon is a CPA and worked for several public accounting firms, including Grant Thornton and Donald L. Perlroth & Company.
Services to the Profession
Professor Gagnon is a member of several professional organizations, including the American, Massachusetts, Boston, and Rhode Island Bar Associations; the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants; and the Massachusetts and Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants.