- Multiple patents and applications filed in the consumer technology category
- MBA, Suffolk University, Boston
- Postgraduate studies in International Marketing, Northwestern University
- Kellogg School of Business, Chicago
Research & Teaching Interests
Professor Golden’s primary research interests include consumer product development in advancing technologies, consumer purchasing behaviors relative to technology products, convergence of interactive multimedia technologies in elementary education. His teaching experience covers entrepreneurship, innovation, corporate strategy, and product commercialization.
Industry & Academic Experience
Prior to joining Northeastern University, Professor Golden has held numerous executive positions at multinational consumer products companies where he and his teams have developed and commercialized over 300 consumer products for mass retail chains. Golden has an extensive networks and experience working with manufacturers in China, Taiwan, Japan, Switzerland and Germany and in 2006 established a boutique marketing company North River Consumer Products which is focused on developing private label consumer technology products for mass retail. In 2011 Professor Golden joined Suffolk University’s Sawyer School of Business in the entrepreneurship program where he taught for five years prior to joining Northeastern University.
Awards & Recognition
- Polaroid Presidents Award for Marketing Excellence; Multiple Polaroid Marketing Achievement Awards 1998, 1999
- National Association of Packaging Design Awards for creative packaging design 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
- Retail Merchandising Strategies Award, Retail Merchants Association 2009
- Suffolk University Alumni of the Year, Service Award 2011