- PhD Economics, Northeastern University
- Master of Management (MBA), J.L. Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University
- BS Finance, University of Connecticut
Research & Teaching Interests
I enjoy teaching a variety of classes (Finance, Statistics & Economics). My primary research area is mortgage decision-making.
Industry & Academic Experience
Prior to joining the faculty at Northeastern, I held several corporate jobs. After graduating from UConn, I completed General Electric’s Financial Management Program – a two and a half year rotational training program. During and after Business School, I was a Consultant and then Project Leader at The Boston Consulting Group. I worked at Liberty Mutual in their Corporate Research Group and most recently was a Vice President, Finance at Fidelity.
Awards & Recognition
- D’Amore-McKim Best Graduate Teaching Award (2020)
- D’Amore-McKim Best Graduate Teaching Award (2019)
- D’Amore-McKim Best Graduate Teaching Award (2018)
- Finalist for Northeastern University’s Excellence in Teaching Award (2016)
- D’Amore McKim’s Best Teacher Award (2015)
- Selected as Faculty Favorite in NU Yearbook (2013)