- PhD Marketing, University of South Florida
- MBA Marketing, University of Hawaii at Manoa
- BS Chemical Engineering, Mysore University, India
- Jaramillo, F., Mulki, J., Boles, J. (2012). Bringing Meaning to the Sales Job: The Effect of Ethical Climate and Customer Demandingness. Journal of Business Research.
- Flaherty, K., Lam, S., Lee, N., Mulki, J., Dixon, A. (2011). Social Network Theory and the Sales Manager Role: Engineering the Right Relationship Flows. Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management, winter, 29-40.
- Hollet-Haudebert, S., Mulki, J., Fournier,, C. (2011). Impact of Cynicism and Professional Efficacy on Organizational Commitment of French Salespeople. Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management.
- Mulki, J., Jaramillo, F. (2011). Ethical Reputation and Value Received: Customer Perceptions. International Journal of Bank Marketing, 29(5), 368-351.
- Jaramillo, F., Mulki, J., Boles, J. (2011). Workplace Stressors, Job Attitude, and Job Behaviors: Is Interpersonal Conflict The Missing Link? Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management.
- Barczak, G., Lassk, F. (Author Only), Mulki, J. (Author Only), Creativity and Innovation Management Community Conference, “Antecedents to Team Creativity: An Examination of Team Emotional Intelligence, Trust, and Collaborative Culture,” CIM Journal/Wiley Publishing, Paris, France. (July 1, 2010).
- Mulki, J. (Presenter & Author), 39th NABA Expo: Management Leadership Development Institute, “Putting the Sizzle to Service,” National Association of Bank Accountants, Houston. (June 15, 2010).
- Marck, M. (Author Only), Mulki, J. (Presenter & Author), Lipovski, P. (Author Only), 2010 Academy of Marketing Science Conference, “Developing Customer Solutions During an Economic Downturn,” Academy of Marketing Science, Portland, Oregon. (May 29, 2010).
- Hollet-Haudebert, S. (Presenter & Author), Mulki, J. (Presenter & Author), Fournier, C. (Author Only), 2010 National Conference in Sales Management, “Cynicism and Professional Efficacy: A Study of French Salespeople,” Phi Sigma Epsilon, Milwaukee, WI. (April 1, 2010).
- Robertson, C. (Presenter& Author), Mulki, J. (Author Only), Gonzalez, G. (Author Only), BALAS, “Predictors of Supplier Trust: A Study of Latin American Employees,” BALAS, Barcelona, Spain. (March 2010).
Research & Teaching Interests
Mulki's primary research interests are in the areas of business ethics, services marketing, personal selling, and sales management. Mulki has taught undergraduate classes in International Marketing and Introduction to Marketing, and graduate classes in International Marketing, Services Marketing, B2B Selling and Marketing Strategy.
Industry & Academic Experience
Mulki has B2B selling experience in the energy sector in domestic and international markets. He held senior management positions in Fortune 500 companies before entering the doctoral program.
Services to the Profession
Mulki served as a co-chair of the Academy of Marketing Science World Annual Congress, Lima, Peru (2014), Board member of Global Sales Science Institute, National Conference in Sales Management. He is member of editorial review board of Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management, Psychology & Marketing and member of abstract editorial Board for Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management.
Awards & Recognition
- Chosen as an Outstanding Paper Award Winner at the Literati Network Awards for Excellence 2012. “Ethical reputation and value received: Customer perceptions,” published in International Journal of Bank Marketing. The award winning papers are chosen following consultation amongst the journal's Editorial Team, who agreed that this was one of the most impressive pieces of work they saw in 2011.
- Recipient , Fulbright Specialist grant
- In 2008, granted Renfro fellowship based on criteria of consistent research achievement, quality of teaching, and college and university citizenship.