- Nyaga, G., Lynch, D. F., Marshall, D., Ambrose, E. (2013). Power Asymmetry, Adaptation and Collaboration in Dyadic Relationships Involving a Powerful Partner. Journal of Supply Chain Management, 49(3), 42-65.
- Nyaga, G., Whipple, J. M. (2011). Relationship quality and performance outcomes: Achieving a sustainable competitive advantage. Journal of Business Logistics, 32(4), 345-360.
- Nyaga, Gilbert, Research Showcase II, “Enhancing Supply Chain Efficiency in Hospitals: Theoretical Perspectives and Empirical Findings”, D’Amore-McKim School of Business, 440 Curry Student Center. (October 31, 2013).
- Nyaga, Gilbert (Presenter & Author), 2013 POMS Annual Conference, “Achieving sustainability in hospitals’ operations through supply chain effectiveness”, POMS, Denver, CO. (May 5, 2013).
- Nyaga, Gilbert (Presenter Only), 2013 POMS Annual Conference, “Session Chair, Healthcare Operations Management Track”, POMS, Denver, CO. (May 5, 2013).
- Nyaga, Gilbert (Presenter & Author), 2013 POMS Annual Conference, “What drives inventory performance in hospital supply chains?”, POMS, Denver, CO. (May 5, 2013).
- Nyaga, Gilbert (Presenter & Author), Young, Gary (Author Only), World Congress 7th Annual Leadership Summit on Health Care Supply Chain, “Achieving lean inventory practices in hospital supply chains”, World Congress, Las Vegas. (January 28, 2013).
- PhD in Marketing & Logistics, Michigan State University
- MBA, MA, Miami University, Ohio
- BA, University of Nairobi, Kenya
Research & Teaching Interests
Professor Nyaga’s primary research interests are in logistics strategy, supply chain relationships, and new product launch. His primary teaching interests are in transportation management and supply chain management.
Industry & Academic Experience
Professor Nyaga worked as carrier analyst intern for Cognis Corporation in Cincinnati, OH.
Services to the Profession
Professor Nyaga is ad hoc reviewer for Journal of Operations Management, International Journal of Production Economics, Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals’ Educators Conference, and Decision Sciences Institute Annual Conference. He is a member of Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP), Decision Sciences Institute, and American Marketing Association. He serves on the Board of New England RoundTable of the CSCMP.