- PhD Business Administration-Accounting, University of Kentucky
- MPA Accounting, Charles Sturt University
- BS Finance and Accounting, University of Tirana
- Bogdani, E., Causholli, M., & Knechel, W. R. (2022). The role of assurance in equity crowdfunding. The Accounting Review, 97(2), 51-76.
Award and Recognition
- Graduate School Max Steckler Fellowship for Academic Achievement, 2021
- AAA/Deloitte Foundation/J. Michael Cook Doctoral Consortium Fellow, 2021
- Vice Dean, Summer Research Assistantship, 2020
- FASB Doctoral Student Fellow, 2020
- AAA FARS Midyear Meeting Denver, Colorado 2022
Research and Teaching Interests
Bogdani's research interests are at the intersection of auditing and financial accounting. Specifically, she is interested in examining the role of intermediaries and disclosure in emerging new financial markets such as equity crowdfunding as well as data analytics diffusion and their role in auditing. Her teaching interests include financial accounting, data analytics, auditing, cost accounting, managerial accounting, and sustainability accounting.
Industry and Academic Experience
Prior to joining the D'Amore-McKim School of Business, Bogdani taught courses including Accounting Information Systems & Data Analytics and Financial Accounting at the University of Kentucky. She also taught Cost and Managerial Accounting at the University of Durres in Albania. Evisa also has experience as a tax accountant, financial accountant, and internal auditor in private companies.
Services to the Profession
Bogdani serves as an Ad-Hoc reviewer for Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory. She is a member of the American Accounting Association.