- Fogel, D. (2018) – Mintz Levin/ M2D2, Barracuda Bowl Pitch Competition, Panel, Boston, MA, October
- Fogel, D. (2018) – New Technology Venture Accelerator (France), Panel, Boston, MA, October
- Fogel, D. (2018) – Piranha Pond, SNEEF, Panel, Dartmouth, MA, October
- Fogel, D. (2018) – RESI Conference, Digital Health, Panel, Boston, MA, June
- Fogel, D. (2017) – Practice Management Shark Tank – Mass General Hospital (MGH) Institute, Panel, Boston, MA, August
- MBA, Finance, University of Cincinnati
- BS, Marketing, Miami University (Ohio)
Research & Teaching Interests
Instructor Fogel’s interests and focus are on entrepreneurial accounting and financial issues and concerns.
Industry & Academic Experience
Prior to joining the CBA faculty in 2019, Instructor Fogel has been an adjunct instructor in the MBA program at Worcester Polytechnic Institute. He has also presented at entrepreneurial classes at Tufts University, Brandeis University and Brown University.
Mr. Fogel possesses over 35 years of senior financial management experience in various capacities for a variety of high technology related companies, including GSI Lumonics, Lilliputian Systems, Webgen Systems, and Beacon Partners. For the past ten years he has been Managing Director of Swifton CFOs LLC, an outsourced CFO firm that provides emerging businesses with strategic and cost-effective financial leadership.
Services to the Profession
A Certified Public Accountant, Instructor Fogel As a contributor to the ongoing development of greater Boston’s entrepreneurial ecosystem, he has been an active presenter and panelist with TechStars, MassChallenge, CleanTech Open, The Venture Forum, Labs, MIT Enterprise Forum Smart Start Program, M2D2 and YouthCities.
He is also an active member of the screening and due diligence committees of Beacon Angels, TiE Boston Angels and Mass Medical Angels.