- Gollu, A; Klappich D. (2012). Transportation Myopia. Gartner Publication.
- Gollu, A; (2011) Increase Porfitability and Productivity with True Real-Time Supply Chain Visibility and Collaboration. Supply Chain and Logistics Summit.
- PhD, University of California at Berkeley
- MS, EECS, University of California at Berkeley
- BS, EECS, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Research & Teaching Interests
Dr. Gollu’s teaching and research interests fall in the area of entrepreneurship, product management, corporate strategy, supply chain, transportation, and large scale system management.
Industry & Academic Experience
Dr. Gollu serves as an Industry Fellow at UCB. Dr. Gollu has founded three companies. OTelNet 1998-2002 had a positive exit, PINC Solutions started in 2004 and continues thriving, his current venture 11Sight has started in 2016. In between he consults through Bolis Forum.
Awards & Recognition
- Supply and Demand chain Executive PROS to KNOW
- Red Herring Top 100 Global Company CEO
- University of California Regents Fellowship, U.C. Berkeley NA