Join our panel as they discuss the role of mentorship in building resilience and the enduring significance of mentoring relationships. Our panelists will share their experiences as mentors at Northeastern and in the wider Boston and US context, and reflect on strategies to build and strengthen mentoring relationships and programs during this time of physical distancing.
Moderated by Susan Barbieri Montgomery, Esq., JD’86, Executive Professor of Law and Business.
- Gay Crowley, PNT ’17, Founder, Mother Caroline Academy and Education Mentoring Program, Northeastern University Torch Mentor
- Jeff McCarthy, DMSB ’77, Co-Founder, McCarthy(s) Venture Mentoring Network; Partner, North Bridge Venture Partners
- Jeanine Mendez, DMSB ’08, Co-Founder, Kindwork; Start-up Advisor & Investor
This event is complimentary, but registration is required.
All registrants will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on entering the virtual event.
This event will be recorded for future viewing.
- Watch the recording of the Resilience Talk for Parents with Dunton Family Dean Raj Echambadi
- Watch the recording of The Future of FinTech with Professor Mark Bernfeld and panelists
- Watch the recording of The Global Economic Outlook for Recovery with Professor Ravi Ramamurti and panelists
- Watch the recording of Leadership in Challenging Times with Coach Jim Madigan and Tim Connelly, MBA’85
- Watch the recording of Supply Chain Disruptions in the Pharma Industry with Professor Nada Sanders and panelists
- Watch the recording of The Perspective from Emerging Ventures with Professor Bob Lentz and panelists
- Watch the recording of Unleash the Potential of Your Teams with Professor Marc Meyer and panelists
- Watch the recording of The View from the Investors Community with Professor Bob Lentz and panelists
- Watch the recording of Building Community Before, During, and After COVID-19 with Professor Dan Gregory and panelists