What are the challenges facing ventures with good revenue growth and strong proof of product market fit? How are they navigating the crisis? What has been helpful? Where are the opportunities? This event will bring together three emerging ventures (not startups) founded by Northeastern alumni in conversation about their experience facing the COVID crisis.
- Bob Lentz, Moderator, Executive Professor and Entrepreneur in Residence, Northeastern University; Board member and Investor
- Zac Sheffer, E’13, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Elsen
- Lyle Stevens, DMSB’09, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder, Mavrck
- Kate Weiler, MS’13, Co-founder, Drink Simple
This event is complimentary, but registration is required. All registrants will receive a confirmation email with further instructions on entering the virtual event.
This event will be recorded for future viewing.
- Watch the recording of the Resilience Talk for Parents with Dunton Family Dean Raj Echambadi
- Watch the recording of The Future of FinTech with Professor Mark Bernfeld and panelists
- Watch the recording of The Global Economic Outlook for Recovery with Professor Ravi Ramamurti and panelists
- Watch the recording of Leadership in Challenging Times with Coach Jim Madigan and Tim Connelly, MBA’85
- Watch the recording of Supply Chain Disruptions in the Pharma Industry with Professor Nada Sanders and panelists
- Watch the recording of The Perspective from Emerging Ventures with Professor Bob Lentz and panelists
- Watch the recording of Unleash the Potential of Your Teams with Professor Marc Meyer and panelists
- Watch the recording of The View from the Investors Community with Professor Bob Lentz and panelists
- Watch the recording of Building Community Before, During, and After COVID-19 with Professor Dan Gregory and panelists