Join our Associate Director of Graduate Admissions, Ashley Madigan, for an informal “Ask Me Anything” covering our MS in Business Analytics program. This event is an excellent opportunity to ask questions and discover how a graduate business education from D'Amore-McKim can enrich your skillset, expand your network, and enhance your professional potential.
Frequently discussed topics for this session include:
- The application process – Find out what our admissions team looks for to make your application stand out.
- STEM designation – Discover what our STEM-designated full-time program could mean for you.
- Stackable credits –Learn how your master's degree credits could be eligible to apply towards a future MBA.
- Graduate co-op experience – Explore the opportunity to what you've learned in the classroom to a paid project at a leading company or startup.
- Funding your education – Northeastern has a variety of scholarships and financial aid options.
This informal discussion will not be recorded.
At the event, you'll meet…
Ashley Madigan is an Associate Director of Graduate Admissions, Ashley's role focuses on overseeing the admissions process for one of D'Amore-McKim's largest programs, the MS in Business Analytics. Her primary responsibilities include recruiting prospective students through virtual and in-person events, counseling applicants, reviewing applications, and making admissions decisions.
Before joining the team at D'Amore-McKim, Ashley held positions as the Assistant Director of Admissions at Boston University's School of Law leading national recruitment and Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions at the University of Bridgeport managing a team of admissions counselors.