At NEXPO, 40 ventures from across IDEA, Northeastern, and Boston, are invited to showcase their startups in front of peers, customers, and investors.
This year, for the first time ever, IDEA will be unveiling NEXPITCH. In this portion of NEXPO, four select startups will pitch live to a panel of investors for anywhere between $100K to $1.5M in funding. Is this where a founder's dreams will come true?
Come to watch, learn, and become inspired to change the world.
- 7:00 PM EST – 10:00 PM EST: Venture Tabling
- 7:30 PM EST: NEXPITCH Introduction
- 7:35 PM EST: Mount
- 8:00 PM EST: Parallel Pipes
- 8:30 PM EST: Ornami Skincare
- 9:00 PM EST: Oyster Common
Ventures Pitching at NEXPITCH
- Madison Rifkin: Mount
- Stephen Karasek: Parallel Pipes
- Yewande Masi: Ornami Skincare
- Jon Pollak: Oyster Common
Investors Attending NEXPITCH
*NEXPO will be held both in-person and online via Zoom. All in-person attendees must adhere to Northeastern University's COVID-19 Guidelines (Please refer to the Visitor Policy and Events Protocol if registering for in-person attendance from outside the University)