Are you an undergraduate accounting major at Northeastern University considering earning your master’s degree? Are you hoping to gain 150 credit hours toward becoming a CPA? Join the Graduate School of Professional Accounting at D’Amore-McKim as they explore the graduate accounting programs designed for Northeastern Huskies. Discover which program is right for you!
In this webinar, you will meet our experienced admissions teams at D’Amore-McKim as they talk through the unique benefits of both the MS in Accounting mater’s program and the PlusOne MS in Accounting. You will have the opportunity to ask them questions, as well as hear from a panel of current master’s students and fellow Huskies.
- Introduction: working toward 150 credits
- Overview of MS in Accounting options for Northeastern undergrad accounting majors
- PlusOne MS in Accounting
- 7-month MS in Accounting, post-graduation
- Student panel presentations—hear engaging student stories and experiences from current Double Huskies and/or PlusOne students
- Important application and admissions information
- Live Q & A session where participants have the opportunity to ask questions for both our undergraduate and graduate admissions teams