Join the Graduate Career Center for a Cast Your Network event featuring a panel of marketing professionals. Marketing involves innovation, design thinking, analytics and is so much more than simply the sale of goods and services. This is an excellent opportunity to hear from industry professionals about their experience in the field and their advice on careers in the industry.
Cast Your Network Nights are networking events with industry leaders. Sign up to learn more about marketing and speak with business professionals. Each event is in two parts:
- Part 1: Hear first-hand from industry leaders about their experience in marketing through a brief presentation, industry insights, and advice gained throughout their career journey.
- Part 2: Open networking between graduate students, alumni, and the presenters.
- Elizabeth Olson, Sr. Marketing Manager, Sotheby's
- Kristina Gasson, Marketing Strategist, Wellington Management
- Kristi Zhang, Global Brand Manager, The LEGO Group
- Alankrita Reddy, Product Marketing Manager, Legacy
- Lauren Groccia, Manager of Platform Growth Marketing, Salesforce
Cathy Merlo, MBA Career Program Manager, Graduate Career Center
In her role as the MBA program manager, Cathy is a career coach, curriculum designer, and instructor for full-time MBA students and alumni looking to polish their résumés, determine their next career adventure, broaden their networking capabilities, or prepare for job interviews.
Cathy also teaches the career management course for MBA students which provides essential tools to help manage their careers. Her goal is to help students gain valuable skills so that they can approach the job search process confidently. Students develop a personal career search strategy, build a strong professional network, and meet with D'Amore-McKim's employer partners to hear their insider insights towards securing not only a corporate residency, but also a permanent job upon graduation.
An accomplished professional with extensive experience in career counseling, recruitment, and company relations, Cathy spent eight years working at Babson College as a Senior Associate Director at the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business where she advised MBA students in the evening and blended learning programs. Prior to finding her passion in helping students accomplish their professional goals, she worked as a recruiter and HR generalist for Fidelity Investments and the Bank of America.