Join the Graduate Career Center for a Cast Your Network featuring a panel of business entrepreneurs and corporate innovators. Even if you do not want to start your own business, you must be innovative and entrepreneurial in today's business climate. Meet with entrepreneurs and innovators to hear firsthand how they achieved this in their environments.
This is an excellent opportunity to hear from industry professionals about their experience in entrepreneurship and their advice on understanding the innovation, the impact of innovation on business outcomes, and careers in the field.
Cast Your Network Nights are networking events with industry leaders. Sign up to learn more about entrepreneurship and speak with business professionals. Each event is in two parts:
- Part 1: Hear first-hand from industry leaders about their experience in entrepreneurship through a brief presentation, industry insights, and advice gained throughout their career journey.
- Part 2: Open networking between graduate students, alumni, and the presenters.
- Michele Sasso, Healthcare Delivery System Transformer, Boston Children's Hospital
- Steve Femino, Innovation & Strategy Leader // Adjunct Professor // New Venture Advisor, Change Logic
- Kiril Zaydenman, VP Innovation, CareQuest Innovation Partners
- Sophia Kambanis, Executive Director, Massachusetts Innovation Network
- More to be announced.
Cathy Merlo, MBA Career Program Manager, Graduate Career Center
In her role as the MBA program manager, Cathy is a career coach, curriculum designer, and instructor for full-time MBA students and alumni looking to polish their résumés, determine their next career adventure, broaden their networking capabilities, or prepare for job interviews.
Cathy also teaches the career management course for MBA students which provides essential tools to help manage their careers. Her goal is to help students gain valuable skills so that they can approach the job search process confidently. Students develop a personal career search strategy, build a strong professional network, and meet with D'Amore-McKim's employer partners to hear their insider insights towards securing not only a corporate residency, but also a permanent job upon graduation.
An accomplished professional with extensive experience in career counseling, recruitment, and company relations, Cathy spent eight years working at Babson College as a Senior Associate Director at the F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business where she advised MBA students in the evening and blended learning programs. Prior to finding her passion in helping students accomplish their professional goals, she worked as a recruiter and HR generalist for Fidelity Investments and the Bank of America.