Exploring a career in accounting? Interested in earning 150 credit hours and sitting for your CPA exam? The graduate accounting programs at the D'Amore-McKim School of Business can help you get there.
Whether you are an accounting major looking to earn your master's degree, or a college graduate with an academic or professional background in a different industry, D'Amore-McKim offers advanced degrees that will equip you with the skills you need to be successful.
Our MS in Accounting and MS in Accounting/MBA programs will prepare you to master essential accounting principles and acquire the technical skills you'll need as big data transforms the industry. Join us for a deep dive into our two unique program offerings and discover how they can prepare you for an accounting career in a rapidly evolving business world.
- 10:00 am – Introduction & Exploring the CPA
- Find out how the MS in Accounting and MS in Accounting/MBA programs will help prepare you for the CPA examination. Professor of Accounting and Accounting Group Chair, Timothy J. Rupert will discuss requirements for the CPA exam, expectations in the classroom and strategies to maximize your experience in the programs for the best possible result.
- 11:00 am – Current Student Panel
- Hear firsthand from current students, recent alumni and our Admissions team about the MS in Accounting and MS in Accounting MBA programs at D'Amore-McKim School of Business.
- 12:00 pm – Alumni & Firm Networking
- Meet GSPA alumni currently working at Top 5 Accounting Firms in Boston – BDO, Deloitte, EY, KPMG & PwC. Learn how they launched their careers in public accounting with Northeastern's MS in Accounting and MS in Accounting MBA programs.
Meet the Faculty Presenter
Timothy J. Rupert, Accounting Professor and Accounting Group Chair.
Meet the Student Panelists
Ria Chavan, MS in Accounting/MBA ‘24
Emily Malzone, MS in Accounting/MBA ‘24
Nicholas Ng, MS in Accounting/MBA ‘24
Mikayla Oldenburg, MS in Accounting/MBA ‘24
Kelsea Whittier, MS in Accounting/MBA ‘24
Reid Schattengen, MS in Accounting/MBA ‘24
Heer Patel, MS in Accounting ‘23
Tyler Smith, MS in Accounting ‘24