- 100% Online: Courses are accessible from anywhere in the world.
- Convenient Scheduling: Courses are offered year round with 9 term start dates.
- Relevant Curriculum: Earn MBA credit by enrolling in individual courses from a wide range of business disciplines: accounting, finance, marketing, supply chain, innovation, management, leadership, global business and more.
- Tuition Scholarship: 10% tuition scholarship from Northeastern and courses offered through this program may meet Charles River’s tuition reimbursement criteria. The post scholarship tuition rate is $1,404 per credit.
- Ranked #8: Northeastern’s Online MBA is ranked #8 in the US by Financial Times (2017 Ranking).
Target your first-class business education to address your specific areas of need and interest by selecting courses from the D’Amore-McKim Online MBA course portfolio. For an overview of course offerings and course schedules, please see the PDF version of our course catalogue.
You are encouraged to consider courses aligned with Charles River’s business imperatives. A selection of the courses related to these themes include (among others):
Accounting and Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis and Preparation – ACCT 6272
- Identifying Strategic Information in Accounting Data- ACCT 6273 (several course pre-requisites)
- Value Creation Through Financial Decision-Making – FINA 6200 (several course pre-requisites)
- Managing the Global Enterprise -INTB 6200
- Global Competition and Market Dominance – MECN 6200
- Cultural Aspects of Global Business – INTB 6212
Leadership & Growth
- Creating Sustainable Competitive Advantage through Innovation – INTB 6217
- Organizations in the New Economy – HRMG 6200
- Creating and Sustaining Customer Markets -MKTG 6200
- Virtual Viscous Teams – HRMG 6217 (HRMG 6200 is a pre-requisite)
|Semester||Application Deadline||Start Date|
|Winter||December 15, 2018||January 2019|
|Spring||April 15, 2019||May 2019|
|Fall||August 15, 2019||September 2019|
Webinar: Propel Your Career
If you are seeking to advance your career, the Charles River Online Graduate Certificate in Business will help you fast track your career.
The certificate program was the start I needed to accelerate my career.Program Participant
Questions? Contact us.
Please contact Nrupal Joshi from Northeastern at +1.866.890.0347 Ext. 3277 or email@example.com.