The business learning you need, when you need it.
World class city. World class education.
Congratulations on your acceptance to Northeastern University! We in the Admissions office are excited to offer you the opportunity to become part of a community here at D’Amore-McKim that will propel you forward in your studies and career. It is important for you to know that our support does not end with your acceptance offer. We are here to assist you throughout the entirety of your program, and beyond! In this spirit, we have gathered some helpful information to put at your fingertips.
Can’t make it to campus? Contact Jelena Pejic, Graduate Certificate Recruitment Manager, who will personally review important information and connect you with campus departments and graduate certificate students or alumni.
Important Documents and Resources
- Conditional Admission Instructions (PDF)
- Download a complete listing of which certificate credits may be applied to which degree programs (PDF)
- Student Financial Services
- Yellow Ribbon Program for Veterans
- Income Share Agreement through Mentor Works
- Northeastern Bookstore
- Campus Recreation
- Northeastern University Career Development
- Clubs and Organizations
- Disability Resource Center
- Office of Global Services
- I-20 Request Instructions
- Off Campus Housing
- Student Life