D’Amore-McKim School of Business Change of Major Process
We recommend the following resources to determine whether your goals and skills are a good fit for the major and career you are considering.
- Set up a meeting with Career Development.
- Review our description and requirements for the BS in International Business program, including the concentrations of interest to you.
- Review the course catalog to read course descriptions for the classes that you would be taking for the new major. You should be interested in the class work of your proposed major!
- Consider the time and expense it will take to complete a business degree.
- On the services and links tab of your myNortheastern portal, run a Degree Audit using the “Explore Options” feature to determine the remaining requirements.
- Refer to tuition costs on the Student Financial Services website
- Talk with business majors who are currently in the D’Amore-McKim School of Business!
- Students must complete the BSIB Transfer Application.
- An advisor will reach out to you and schedule an appointment once the application has been received and processed.
- Good Academic Standing (Full-time student status and minimum 2.0 Cumulative GPA)
- 2.5 Cumulative GPA
- 2.5 Business GPA
These GPA requirements are set to align with requirements of overseas partner universities for the international study portion of the degree.