D’Amore-McKim School of Business Change of Major Process
Step One: Research Your Program of Interest
We recommend the following resources to determine whether your goals and skills are a good fit for the major and career you are considering.
- Set up a meeting with Career Development.
- Review our description and requirements for the BS in Business Administration (or any of our Business Administration combined majors), including the concentrations of interest to you.
- Review the course catalog to read course descriptions for the classes that you would be taking for the new major. You should be interested in the classwork of your proposed major!
- Consider the time and expense it will take to complete a business degree.
- On the services and links tab of your myNortheastern portal, run a Degree Audit using the “Explore Options” feature to determine the remaining requirements.
- Refer to tuition costs on the Student Financial Services website
- Talk with business majors who are currently in the D’Amore-McKim School of Business!
Step Two: Meet An Academic Advisor
Once you’re sure you want to transfer into a BSBA program or combined Business Administration major, you’ll need to schedule a meeting with the appropriate academic advisor. Program requirements, coursework, and co-op information will be discussed during this meeting.
- Maura McClafferty (last name starting with A-M)
- Stacey Wojcik (last name starting with N-Z)
Appointments can be made via the Navigate calendar (choose D’Amore-McKim and “Meet w/ an Advisor in Another College/Program” from the drop-down menus) in your myNortheastern portal. Please include which major and concentration you would like to discuss in your appointment note.
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA)
- Good Academic Standing (Full-time student status and minimum 2.0 Cumulative GPA)
- 2.0 Cumulative GPA
- 2.0 Business GPA
Combined Business Administration Majors
- BSBA admissions requirements and additional combined major requirements will be discussed during your meeting with an academic advisor.