Audience: The Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management is designed for professionals who want to develop effective strategies that will not only help differentiate themselves in the global marketplace but also maximize customer value in the process.
The certificate is a valuable standalone credential, but also meant to be a helpful stepping stone. If you later choose to apply for a D’Amore-McKim master’s program or the Part-Time MBA, your graduate certificate can give you a head start.
A Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management is a fast, cost-effective way to gain business skills and bolster your résumé—without the financial or time commitment of enrolling in a full master’s program.
Program Type: Full-time, part-time, or online
- Study at a U.S. News and World Report ranked top 40 U.S. research university.
- Northeastern’s supply chain management program was ranked #13 in 2018 by Gartner .
- Certificate programs are designed for busy professionals. Courses are offered on our Boston campus on weekday evenings Monday through Thursday and during the day on Saturdays. As a Boston campus based student, you may also complete one course online.
- Upon successful completion of a graduate certificate program, you may have the option to apply your credits to eligible MBA or master’s programs at Northeastern University.
- International students who successfully complete a one-year, 15-credit graduate certificate program on campus may be eligible to apply for Optional Practical Training (OPT) work authorization. OPT authorization allows for 12 months of work eligibility in the U.S.
Class Size: Approximately 60 students each term
Gender Distribution: 66% male, 34% female
International Diversity: 77% of students born outside of the U.S.
Class Begins: 3 entry terms each year: January, May, and September.
Class Location: Boston, MA and 100% online
Class Schedule: Classes offered on our Boston campus are primarily offered Monday–Thursday during the evening. Some courses are also available on Saturdays. Certificate students based in Boston may complete one course online. Our online program is offered 100% online.
Credit Hours: 12-15 credit hours
Time to Complete: The Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management may be completed over the course of just one semester, or spread out over as long as three years. The length of the program will depend on the student’s course selections.
Tuition Costs and Fees: Please visit the Northeastern Student Financial Services page. Click the dropdown under “Graduate Programs” and you will find the rate next to “Business Administration.
GMAT/GRE Required? No
Interview Required? International applicants who are not native English speakers must demonstrate English language proficiency. You may demonstrate this in one of two ways: 1) Submit your test score from TOEFL iBT, IELTS, or PTE academic. 2) Complete an intake interview.
Allison Parker, director of business development at The Panther Group, and two alumni talk career advancement and self-paced learning in D’Amore-McKim’s graduate certificates.
Enhance your career potential. Download the program overview and learn how our Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management can advance your professional career.
Are you an International Student? Download the program overview for international students to share the features of the Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management with friends and family.
Need guidance on completing your application? The application checklist provides step-by-step instructions and tips from our admissions team.
Need guidance in composing the personal statement for your application? The essay guide will help you organize your thoughts and draft your copy.